• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FOR SALE: R580XD 9.5* and. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
LottaBalata

LottaBalata

Jun 30, 2005
VtDivot said:
Ben - you are wide beyond your years, unlike some ;)

I don't see how wisdom comes into play. Also, if you want to call me an idiot, go for it. It doesn't really bother me. What bothers me is having the opportunity to sell the club here and having people like you try to move your clubs on my thread. The difficulty of starting a new thread must be too much for you to grasp.

The other thing is, I had the club sold already on another similar site. Only a day after I posted it. Why not try for a few weeks to sell it here? Is there a problem with that? And lastly, I've not once said, "I must sell this club", " I need the money in a hurry." I personally don't feel like going thru the motions of sellng the club on Ebay. Is that OKAY with everyone?

OP
LottaBalata

LottaBalata

Jun 30, 2005
Benguk said:
It wasn't useless he was right, sell it on ebay, I got my R580 for $150 new.

I never claimed that he was wrong. I've merely made the choice to not go thru Ebay. Cool?

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
SnapHook'R said:
I never claimed that he was wrong. I've merely made the choice to not go thru Ebay. Cool?

No - you just claimed my post was useless.

I'm sorry you're having such a tough time selling your club, unfortunately it's probably too late for you to have any luck here after begging the members, and then running your mouth when we try and give advice.

And another thing, for the 2nd time, I'm not selling anything (well not officially) and am giving away my 580XD since it can be had so cheap everywhere. But hey, keep searching for that pot of gold if it suits you.

Cool?

OP
LottaBalata

LottaBalata

Jun 30, 2005
VtDivot said:
No - you just claimed my post was useless.

I'm sorry you're having such a tough time selling your club, unfortunately it's probably too late for you to have any luck here after begging the members, and then running your mouth when we try and give advice.

Cool?

No, its pretty much too late for sure. And as far as me running my mouth, I'm only defending myself. Your original post on this thread was useless. I've been using Ebay for a couple years, didn't feel it necessary to sell my club there. Do you have an auction on Ebay for YOUR club you were trying to sell on MY thread? I hope so. Otherwise, how smart was your advice?

And I didn't beg, I was trying to sell. a couple thread bump ups never hurt anyone.

EDIT: And claiming your post was useless did what? Pissed you off enough to invade my thread and ruin it. Isn't that exactly why you posted your club on my thread?

OP
LottaBalata

LottaBalata

Jun 30, 2005
VtDivot said:
IG - If that deal doesn't work out, you can have mine for $60

I thought you weren't selling it?

And regardless of the fact that you are giving it away now, you did post that, did you not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online