• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Fore Inventors What would you buy?

PingZing2

Can you HACK it?
Jun 6, 2005
I think I want one of those right handed golf balls so when I am putting it is inline with the gravitational forces of earth, and my yin and yang are in unison and whatever other spiritual cr@p its suppose to do.:laugh:

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I think I want one of those right handed golf balls so when I am putting it is inline with the gravitational forces of earth, and my yin and yang are in unison and whatever other spiritual cr@p its suppose to do.:laugh:

Damn, I forgot about that one!

I was thinking of going to him for some meditation classes. He's right here in the Tampa area, and I (cough...cough) LOVE the way he handled his rejection with an almost magical sense of peace and acceptance...

PingZing2

Can you HACK it?
Jun 6, 2005
Damn, I forgot about that one!

I was thinking of going to him for some meditation classes. He's right here in the Tampa area, and I (cough...cough) LOVE the way he handled his rejection with an almost magical sense of peace and acceptance...

LOL. He was out there.

SCGolfer

Jan 12, 2007
I haven't watched much but I did see some guy and his daughter with a big round thing that you could hit balls from different lies. Thought that was a good idea for the range to create shots from the course. You still can't duplicate what happens on the course but it looked like a good idea.

Jason

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I haven't watched much but I did see some guy and his daughter with a big round thing that you could hit balls from different lies. Thought that was a good idea for the range to create shots from the course. You still can't duplicate what happens on the course but it looked like a good idea.

Jason

I liked that a lot, but it's not something I would expect to sell to Golfsmith customers, which is what the show is looking for.

He should sell those directly to driving ranges.

Sandy

Aug 29, 2006
I liked that a lot, but it's not something I would expect to sell to Golfsmith customers, which is what the show is looking for.

I thought that was one of the things that came out of the whole show so far - that a lot of the inventions are going to be much more of interest to teachers and ranges than ordinary golfers, particularly a lot of the training aids and things like that. The thing that lets you hit off different angled lies looked like a great idea, but surely it's only teaching pros that'll buy those?

Of the things so far I have to agree with EZ about the towel with extra cleaning power, assuming you could just pop it in the washing machine after the round with no problems. I also quite liked the portable ball-cleaner that clipped onto your bag. I hate playing on courses that have no ball cleaners, or take them in for the winter and early spring, so I'd have no problems sticking one of them onto my bag.

Greydawg

King Of All Hackers!!!
Dec 15, 2006
A Day Late.....

If I could buy anything on the show, it would be dinner for Stina at Cafe Oprah in Stockholm.
Damnit man,
ya beat me to it!!!;)

Of course I'd look for something a little closer to my home.
Like a 7 course meal at the Cookstown Tavern.
(a six-pack and a slimjim!!!):laugh::laugh::laugh:

Tee 1 Up

Jul 24, 2007
I kinda liked the deal that hooked to the cart and tilted your bag toward you like the ogio bags do. But I think they sent him packin". I usually try to think ahead of the shows. So I am going to go with the camera as the winner. For the biggest reason is they are going to award the winner a infomercial as well and I just can't see any of the others on the golf channel when I tune in to see some golf. That I can see. Like the Medicus,and the Skycaddie and all the other I see every time I tune in. Oh and I can't leave off the HAMMER"" POOOWWW!!!

rob0225

Mar 27, 2006
Country
United States United States
The re-usable impact tape was the best.

The $40,000 clothespin? Meh...

The camera was cool, but it won't be as easy to use properly as they made it seem.

Yeah, I don't understand the 40k investment. Seems a bit high for something so simple.

Robert

Sean

Worm Burner
Aug 24, 2006
I'm seeing Strike n Wipe impact tape on Golfsmith website, does that mean it won???

I swear to God i saw an erasable impact tape somewhere, it was brown colored and looked like it would work pretty well can't remember the name though...

jskd82

Ball Sprayer
May 19, 2007
I'm seeing Strike n Wipe impact tape on Golfsmith website, does that mean it won???

I swear to God i saw an erasable impact tape somewhere, it was brown colored and looked like it would work pretty well can't remember the name though...

I seen it too and it is that exact same tape that is on the show.....I don't think that means he won though because I also seen the golf cart fan on tgw.com the it's a breeze fan or whatever it was called....the same one that was also on the show.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online