• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Forged Nike CCI Blades 4-pw PX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Here's an idea... why don't you post a price, and then when somebody shows interest in them, jack the price up by about 20%... you saw how well that worked out for you with the driver.

My guess is he won't have a chance at selling anything in here again without the normal amount of flak that accompanies it. Or be able to post with anyone taking him seriously.

And, for good reason.

R35

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
My guess is he won't have a chance at selling anything in here again without the normal amount of flak that accompanies it. Or be able to post with anyone taking him seriously.

And, for good reason.

R35

ive just realized that ive been spelling "flak" wrong my whole life... lol

where have you been to straighten me out on the quirky misspellings on quirky words? :)

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005

And, for good reason.

R35

I woudn't buy anything from him if it were free.

eli_yates

looking to be scratch
Nov 19, 2007
I woudn't buy anything from him if it were free.

gee golly gosh ya don't say?! lets be honest here hes a shady character when hes commenting a thread. If your going to buy something from him you should probably check your head... I am just saying.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
ive just realized that ive been spelling "flak" wrong my whole life... lol

where have you been to straighten me out on the quirky misspellings on quirky words? :)

I've been screwing it up for years. Sling points it out EVERY SINGLE TIME.:D:deadhorse:

I remind him that it's been 60+ years since any "flak" was commented on in Canada. :canadafla

R35

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
I've been screwing it up for years. Sling points it out EVERY SINGLE TIME.:D:deadhorse:

I remind him that it's been 60+ years since any "flak" was commented on in Canada. :canadafla

R35

it seems perfectly reasonable for it to be spelled "flack"

good on sling for him to point it out to us vocabulary hacks.. haha

OP
WildCatGolfer17

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
Here's an idea... why don't you post a price, and then when somebody shows interest in them, jack the price up by about 20%... you saw how well that worked out for you with the driver.

It was because someone else on WRX offered more, and I wanted to update it being as my post was a week old and nobody offered. How ever they backed out So do you still want it? Im guessing not now.

I played golf with a guy yesterday that said he would call me this weekend about it also.

Pictures of the Nike's, I am trying I dont have a camera right now, I have one on my phone except I dont have cables to upload anything.

EDIT* Didnt see the 2nd page of all this mess, Um yeah sorry Sig is being fixed now. And Also, I have done my end PERFECTLY when I have done any business with you guys. Im not stealing money, And I never delayed payment, I said when I would have it and sent immediately through paypal. Even though Lyle is pissed at me, Prior to all this I did business with him, and TMag, and more i think.

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Not only would I not buy from you, I wouldnt sell you anything again either. Why on earth you continue to post at a place where you have become a pariah is beyond my comprehension.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
It was because someone else on WRX offered more, and I wanted to update it being as my post was a week old and nobody offered. How ever they backed out So do you still want it? Im guessing not now.

I was interested. I am not anymore

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Wildcat

Make you deal, we'll have a vote. One of us stay and one goes. Let the forum decide who should leave. If its me, then I will go without a fight, if its you, then good riddence.

What do you say?

OP
WildCatGolfer17

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
I was interested. I am not anymore

Alright yeah sorry about the pricing, my fault.

lyle, why aren't you taking a nap yet. Calm down already

oh and even if somehow people did decided to vote you away, which wouldn't happen, I wouldn't want that. Cause you know a lot about the tech side of the game for sure.

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
I wouldn't want that. Cause you know a lot about the tech side of the game for sure.

You're way passed the stage where ass kissing would help. :ugly25:

Honestly, I'd stay away from the forum for a little while, come back, try and show that I've comprehended what and why this all went down and try and improve from that.

All the witty posts in the world won't help you now.

Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

🔥 Latest posts