• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Forged Nike CCI Blades 4-pw PX

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
WildCatGolfer17

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
Im not kissing ass, hes smart and knows what hes talking about most of the time. hes just a jackass to me. Butlike everyone else says" it was deserved"

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
haha im gonna have to agree with king par...

take a break... and then come back with a fresh attitude..

but one word of warning, people in general have a hard time clearing slates.. i myself have a problem with that too... so while people may say all is forgiven, generally a residue of mistrust or doubt lingers..

my 2c

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Not only would I not buy from you, I wouldnt sell you anything again either. Why on earth you continue to post at a place where you have become a pariah is beyond my comprehension.

wow.. first lyle brings the SAT words to the table.. then he calls for a democratic vote...

as someone said the other day "i love it when lyle throws down" :)

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Hah. This is brilliant stuff. WCG, I don't think your elementary school instigation (which matches your elementary school education) is welcome here. You know this is all justified, so don't raise an aggressive hand at anyone. Not everyone can be naturally competent, apparently.

Maybe your other friends will welcome you back with open arms...
wow.jpg

OP
WildCatGolfer17

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
Wow, once again I love it. Im trying to get over this when you gusy keep trying to drag it out.

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
Man I am lost I've read all these posts and I still don't understand. Could someone sum up what is going on here?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
WCG claimed he was a welfare case and wanted a sponsorship.

Robereno from GG stepped up and helped him out, assuming that he was a welfare case.

Since that time, WCG has bought a boat load of stuff, screwed members on the board out of potential equipment deals and been caught in a series of lies that continuously get forgotten by the very person that spewed them in the first place.

And now he wants to wipe the slate clean at everyone else's expense.

IMO, respect is earned. You get it by treating people with respect and showing some effort in everyone else's well being.

In this case, I've seen NONE of that. Burning bridges and throw mud into gratious peoples faces isn't a way to win votes, I'm afraid.

Kids have to learn, but part of the learning process is owning up when you've completely f*cked up and earning your keep by starting from the bottom.

But, if you keep white washing the whole ordeal, the whole membership will just ignore it, and for good reason.

Until something different appears on the horizon, I will continue to feel this way.

End of story.

R35

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Also- he tried to sell a World of Warcraft account in the classifieds section, and soiled his diaper after some people jokingly called him a "nerd". That picture I posted is a WoW thing. Obscure references are where it's at :)

OP
WildCatGolfer17

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
What the hell...
1. I didnt say I was on welfare, I was asking for some help/support.
2.Define boat load please? a 3w that was needed because I cracked my others shaft and it was time anyways. Not only that but i got a killer deal. And a finished combo set that took forever.
3. Lies, umm 1 score I forgot about? it was an honest mistake. other than that what are you talking about Lies?
4. Screwing people out of deals..... I miss priced something in here, and I get my headbit off my apologies?

WCG claimed he was a welfare case and wanted a sponsorship.

Robereno from GG stepped up and helped him out, assuming that he was a welfare case.

Since that time, WCG has bought a boat load of stuff, screwed members on the board out of potential equipment deals and been caught in a series of lies that continuously get forgotten by the very person that spewed them in the first place.

And now he wants to wipe the slate clean at everyone else's expense.

IMO, respect is earned. You get it by treating people with respect and showing some effort in everyone else's well being.

In this case, I've seen NONE of that. Burning bridges and throw mud into gratious peoples faces isn't a way to win votes, I'm afraid.

Kids have to learn, but part of the learning process is owning up when you've completely f*cked up and earning your keep by starting from the bottom.

But, if you keep white washing the whole ordeal, the whole membership will just ignore it, and for good reason.

Until something different appears on the horizon, I will continue to feel this way.

End of story.

R35

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
In his driver sale thread he is trying to sell a Diamana shaft for $140 that I sold to him for $100. This is why I would never sell anything else to him, ever. I would break the damn thing first.

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
What the hell...
1. I didnt say I was on welfare, I was asking for some help/support.
2.Define boat load please? a 3w that was needed because I cracked my others shaft and it was time anyways. Not only that but i got a killer deal. And a finished combo set that took forever.
3. Lies, umm 1 score I forgot about? it was an honest mistake. other than that what are you talking about Lies?
4. Screwing people out of deals..... I miss priced something in here, and I get my headbit off my apologies?

Why do you insist on coming here? Thats the part I dont get. Why do you want to hang out somewhere you are not wanted. You've blown your chance, now move on, and leave us be. It is getting to the point I hate coming here and even seeing your name on a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

🔥 Latest posts