• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Found a few other golf balls I like.

bryguy

May 15, 2008
I am kinda digging the E7 and the Cally Diablo. Played a few rounds with each of them, could game either one and not be unhappy. So, that puts me up to 5 golf ball brands I like. Tops for me are the Pro V1 and the TM Black LDP. Then the B-330RX and these 2 seem to be about it for me golf ball wise. Everything else I havs tried just leaves a little to be desired for me.

gwlee7

Ho's from Rocky Mount, NC
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2005
I have two diablos that I'll give you soon.

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Try the Callaway HX Hot/Bite (green box). They are inexpensive, and GREAT balls. Long and great feel............hold the greens.

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
Try the Callaway HX Hot/Bite (green box). They are inexpensive, and GREAT balls. Long and great feel............hold the greens.

Have to agree they are very good balls. Played them for a bit early this year.

OP
B

bryguy

May 15, 2008
Tried the hot bites, not a fan of em. I have tried about a ton of golf balls out there, it is just these 5 are what work. I could seriously game the Diablo and be happy. I have never seen a 2 piece ball check up the way this thing does. Me likey a lot.

Members online

No members online now.