• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Fourth Annual Wisconsin Shottalk (Non-) Outing

Fitzpatrick

Good Walk Spoiler
Supporting Member
Dec 19, 2006
I ought to be able to make it. Wife is due later in that month, so earlier is better.

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
That's a long haul for sssmokin and I. Wished it could be a little more "north".
I understand. I don't expect anyone to go out of their way to attend. I go every year so I call it out for anyone that wants to attend. Nobody else sets up any other outings and with two kids the odds aren't good I could make other ones if there were any.

I would love to do one further north, maybe next year I'll switch it up. I can't afford to drop big money on golf though, so don't expect big name courses from me. That's why I like Glen Erin so much, great course and cheap.

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
It says I don't have permission to use that link. I like the idea of Wautoma. Waushara Country Club. It's a drive for me and Sssmokin, but I think we can make it happen. If it does work out to have it there, I can see what I can do about taking to the General manager about the price. No promises, but for a small outting I'm sure he would help us out. Hell, I'll even volunteer to make up hole events, and run the scores.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Shot Talk mobile app

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
It says I don't have permission to use that link. I like the idea of Wautoma. Waushara Country Club. It's a drive for me and Sssmokin, but I think we can make it happen. If it does work out to have it there, I can see what I can do about taking to the General manager about the price. No promises, but for a small outting I'm sure he would help us out. Hell, I'll even volunteer to make up hole events, and run the scores.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Shot Talk mobile app

This particular day of golf will be happening at Glen Erin. If someone else wants to set up something else at another golf course, I would attempt to make it there.

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Okay okay, gosh... just sayin. But if anyone wants to do another let me know a date I can work on it.

No big deal...but if I just changed plans every time someone here suggested something change, we would never end up golfing...lol

🔥 Latest posts