• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Free trial pack

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
I am free balling, too. :D

Thanks for the tip, Doc. I have a couple sleeves of the 50's around somewhere from when I was at the show, just never got around to giving them a go. The guy where I buy my Tour Edge stuff from locally swears by the 50. His shop did not carry them, but that was his preferred ball.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
FYI.....there are still some 2-ball packs from Maxfli available. I have been trying for weeks to get some and was just able to score a pack 2 mins ago. Maxfli.com for another 2 free balls.:laugh:

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
FYI.....there are still some 2-ball packs from Maxfli available. I have been trying for weeks to get some and was just able to score a pack 2 mins ago. Maxfli.com for another 2 free balls.:laugh:

I'm getting those too. Thanks to you as well.

OP
SiberianDVM

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
You are all welcome. I tell you, since I started dating my current girlfriend, I have become much nicer. :D

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
You are all welcome. I tell you, since I started dating my current girlfriend, I have become much nicer. :D

Don't worry, Doc, that is just a temporary symptom. It will wear off eventually. :D

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007

Sex will do that to you. Don't worry though, the sex will end sooner or later and you'll be back to normal. :laugh:

🔥 Latest posts