• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

...from Chicago, Snappy Hooke...::applause here::

davefud

Jan 31, 2010
Hello Everyone. I'm Dave from Chicago and have been an avid golfer my whole life. For some reason this winter I have become overly obsessed with the game (working at Golfsmith now and have set up a spot in my room to hit balls and videotape swings). I was a 2 handicap at the end of the year in 2009 and am looking forward to practicing my way down to a scratch this year. I'm also learning a ton about clubmaking, which is really opening my eyes to a whole new side of the game that I knew almost nothing about before. Also never really thought I would be on a forum about anything, but it figures I would do it in order to talk about golf - just like I told myself I would never work retail, but here I am at work during down time typing on a golf message board.

...My miss is a shut down club face pull hook that sneaks up on me when I'm not looking... a really fun shot during a tournament.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online