• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS: Adams Tour Issue PNT Hybrids

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
The experiment is over. I'm not a hybrid guy. However, this was the closest I came to bagging one. I just prefer my 3 iron and my 5 wood.

I have a 16* (measured loft 16.7*) and 20* SOLD PENDING PAYMENT (measured loft 19.9*) both shafted with FST Pro 125 steel shafts. Point and shoot. I can shaft them both with Matrix Altus hybrid shafts with no grips for an extra charge.

The head shows little wear, no skymarks, and includes a Rocket Tour Headcover (new). Pics show head shafted with Altus shaft.

Head is .370 parallel, and I'm sorry, I don't have a specific weights. I do, however, have extra head weights for the hybrid (a 6g and a 7g).

If you want a square hybrid to play in the middle of your stance and completely avoid the left side, this is your savior. Very solid heads with penetrating ballfight - these sold for big money on initial release and still sell around $100 for head only.

I'm offering up the 16* for the following prices:

-Head only (includes weights and headcover) $60 plus shipping
-Shafted with FST Pro 125 steel $70 plus shipping
-Shafted with Matrix Altus Hybrid shafts $95 plus shipping, and I'll throw in the steel shaft for free.

Contact me via PM with any questions. Someone might as well bag this.

R35

PNT_Address.jpg

PNT_Crown.jpg

PNT_Sole.jpg

PNT_face.jpg

20* SOLD pending payment.

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
If you can hit that TP rescue, you can hit this.

R35

🔥 Latest posts