• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS:BRAND NEW! Suunto G3 GOLF WATCH

jober

Feb 4, 2006
Brand New Still In Box!
An excellent watch for the serious golfer!!
p2285418dt.jpg

PRICE: $190 each [free shipping]
RETAIL PRICE: $329.99

QUANTITY AVAILABLE: 3

CONTACT ME: [email protected]

For more information and pictures please visit the following sites:

http://www.sportchalet.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2114549&cp=2118188

http://www.suuntowatches.com/Suunto-G3.pro

Since the dim dawn of earliest golf history, golfers have struggled valiantly to keep track of their complex game using only some paper and a pencil stub. Suunto, famous for their wristop computers, is now poised to change that tradition once and for all. Introducing the Suunto G3, a groundbreaking timepiece designed to help you stay on the right track when it comes to improving your game.

The G3 is packed with tons of golf features including a sophisticated digital scorecard, statistic tracker, and course profiler all designed to be used with a minimum of effort. Let’s not forget to mention that the G3 is a stylish timepiece that is water resistant to 330 ft. deep and is PC downloadable.

The Suunto G3 is programmed with four different game types (Scratch, Stroke, Stableford, and Match), and the ability to store your game data and key statistics (greens in regulation, sand saves, one putts, three putts, total putts, penalties, etc). In addition to its use as a state-of-the-art scorecard, you can use the g3 to improve your game using the included software, which stores and tracks your personal stats through time.

Even better, you can upload personal stats, game data, etc to the SuuntoSports.com golfer's website, which brings the traditional golfing joys of competition and bragging to a whole new international and online level.

Features:

Game Mode Scorekeeping: Keeps you and your opponent's scores 4 Game Types: Scratch, Stroke, Stableford, and Match Displays game leader throughout game Memorizes different shots (fairway hits, sand shots, putts, penalities, etc)

Memory Mode Calculates key statistics such as Greens in Regulation, Sand Saves, Up and Downs, Drives on Fairway, Putt %, Penalties Graphic illustration of result, handicap, and key statistic development on PC (with included Suunto Golf software) Post-game, view your and your opponent's score, statistics, etc

Time Mode Automatic time and calendar update 12/24 hour clock Dual time display 3 daily alarms Calendar Chronograph

Online Community SuuntoSports.com provides public and private forums for likeminded golfers to upload, share, and compare their gaming data and experiences.

Product Details Light-weight aluminum case Scratch-resistant mineral glass face User replaceable battery w/ low battery warning 100m/330 ft water resistant Backlight PC Interface with RS232 serial port connector (USB Adaptor available separately) PC software included

**Perferred method of payment is through PayPal to ensure security for both buyers and sellers, thank you.

CONTACT ME: [email protected]

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
You know, it always mystifies me why people would come to a site and make their very first post a sales pitch.

You have zero credibilty and no one in their right mind would be inclined to trust you in any way. So it seems to me that you have just wasted your time.

Now if you were smart, you'd send me a watch and let me try it out......then you would at least have some credibilty with me (and I'm the one who matters most in this situation) and I could help you sell your bling.
Now if that sounds unreasonable then I would like to ask if you have made this most generous offer to the fine folks at www.golfrewind.com ?

There are thousands of members there who would most certainly be much more enthusiastic. :)

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
something else that interests me....... University of California at Irvine......some of your "partners" have come sniffing around......did you steal these?

OP
J

jober

Feb 4, 2006
Slingblade61 said:
something else that interests me....... University of California at Irvine......some of your "partners" have come sniffing around......did you steal these?

Pardon me but I'm wondering what you mean by sniffing around? I have the reciept for the watches and was just looking to sell them. You may think people might not trust me because I am a new member on the board, but that is why I prefer payment through paypal simply because of security reasons. I also do not mind setting up and auction on ebay or something more secure for members who may think I am a joke. Local pickups are also welcome. I find it comical that you suggest so many theories through my simple post. But in the end I hope you have a great day, and let me know if you want a watch! =)

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Think about it.....

A new guy comes on, makes the first post a sales pitch.....ok, fine.

Now one of us is supposed to trust you enough to send a paypal payment to you and the HOPE you actually send the watch?

You're much better off with ebay where buyers have some small degree of protection.

There have been a few of you lately, most trying to sell clubs and such which is why I decided to lower the boom, you just happened to be the latest to attract my attention. ;)

DouginGA

dont tread on me
Dec 8, 2005
Sling,
I too find it a bit offensive when someone comes to forum just to hawk junk. But maybe this is just the modern version of joining the lodge to have contacts to sell insurance. I guess people come in all styles, from putz to pure heart, I wouldnt buy this guy's watch because as you imply don't know him from adam. But I have some sense of who EDSGolf is, as he seems a true forum member who happens to sell golf packages, not a salesman who joined the forum to make a sale happen. True colors allways come out in the end.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
:)

I don't find it offensive, I just don't understand the thinking.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
jober said:
The G3 is packed with tons of golf features including a sophisticated digital scorecard, statistic tracker, and course profiler all designed to be used with a minimum of effort. Let’s not forget to mention that the G3 is a stylish timepiece that is water resistant to 330 ft. deep and is PC downloadable.

This just made me crack up. You mean I can finally put away my 330m retriever and just dive in? LOL...:D

Cool gimmick, but I use a scorecard. Good luck with the sale.

R35

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
And a snappy responce to the site owner with the second post. That will help boost sales.:)

🔥 Latest posts