• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS:Burner, 2 Callaway Warbirds, and a TM headcover signed by the pros

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
For sale i have a Burner Retail 9.5 driver. It has the stock reax superfast 50g shaft, and the stock burner grip(grip is in great condition). Comes with headcover, and the club condition is 9/10.

Im really looking to trade the Burner, the bag is all set except for the driver slot. Looking to trade up to a Burner TP, FT-5 or FT-I, Titleist D2, or a Ping G-10. Preferably stiff shafts.

However please pm me with all offers, i wont simply limit myself to the list above.

Since i am looking to trade the Burner, i will set the price at $255 shipped.

Next i have 2 Callaway warbird 3 woods. One is a 15* model shafted with a Grafalloy Blue in Stiff flex. The other is a 3+ model shafted with a DGS300, which i know for certain even though the shaft lable has worn off. Both are in good condition, and the 15* model with Graf blue hasnt even hit a ball with the new shaft in it. The Graf blue was installed by callaway, and a decade was also put on it by callaway.

$55 shipped for the Graf blue shafted warbird, and $40 shipped for the 3+ steel shafted. Please pm me with trade offers, as i am very, very open to trades for these 2.

Finally i have a R5 Dual headcover signed by Jerry Kelley(sp?) and Jim Furyk(i think that Anthony Kim signed it as well but im not 100% sure on that)

The headcover is in excellent condition. $25 shipped on that.

🔥 Latest posts