• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS - Cally...TM

SCGolfer

Jan 12, 2007
Try and move a couple things

TM R7 steel - 3w - 15 degrees has factory Regular flex shaft - standard length and headcover - $60 shipped

Adams RPM Proto - 3w - 14.5 degrees has a Harrison SAGA shaft 60 gram in regular flex - standard length - no headcover....I need to recoup some from the shaft but will split this up if someone wants the head only....$60 shipped

Callaway FT-5 10.5 degrees - Fujikura 360 shaft in Regular flex - 45" with a Callaway magnetic headcover orange and black - $80 shipped

I have an RT Technologies Ares shaft....these are filament wound shafts......I will send out for shipping if someone wants to try it out.

make some offers.....I will post some pics if anyone has any interest

Jason

gcinbc

Always up for Round
Oct 15, 2007
Try and move a couple things

TM R7 steel - 3w - 15 degrees has factory Regular flex shaft - standard length and headcover - $60 shipped

Adams RPM Proto - 3w - 14.5 degrees has a Harrison SAGA shaft 60 gram in regular flex - standard length - no headcover....I need to recoup some from the shaft but will split this up if someone wants the head only....$60 shipped

Callaway FT-5 10.5 degrees - Fujikura 360 shaft in Regular flex - 45" with a Callaway magnetic headcover orange and black - $80 shipped

I have an RT Technologies Ares shaft....these are filament wound shafts......I will send out for shipping if someone wants to try it out.

make some offers.....I will post some pics if anyone has any interest

Jason

Would you be willing to ship the Cally to B.C. Canada

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.