• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS. Cleveland CG4 tour 4-pw + CG10 (54,60)

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
OK, this is for smokey, or anyone else out there who is interested in a great set of irons and wedges. Cleveland CG4 tour irons, 4-pw, two degrees upright. Here is the thing, I am not selling these with the Black Golds that are installed. No one will give me the $170+ premium I would need to make it worth the shafts and grips. So, if anyone is interested, I will put the stock stiff Actionlite shafts back in, but the five iron and the PW have S300's. There is no preceivable ballflight or distance disparity. Anywho, also included is a set of Cleveland CG10 wedges in 54 and 60 degrees. These are great clubs, but have been used for two seasons and show use. Condition is a strong 8/10 on the irons, 7/10 for the wedges. These feel like forged irons, but mishits don't punish you. Great set for a mid handicap, or aspiring high handicap.

You get the whole shooting match for $275 shipped. Trades always welcome, it never hurts to ask.
cleve1.jpg
cleve2.jpg
cleve3.jpg

smokey

Smokey
Jul 7, 2006
Trade

I doubt you will take this trade but who knows
I have a set of Jass 6020 irons (3-pw) they have been used one season and have skratches. I also have a mizuno clk fli-hi 4 hybrid a solid 7/10
I togeather I would say 250 and I would pay the $25 difference and shiping if you accept the trade.

Smokey

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Add $225 dollars, and you got a deal.:laugh:

Latest posts