• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS: Cleveland HiBore 10.5 Fuji Stiff Brand New

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
actually still brand new.. i have not hit it yet, and i bought it off ebay a little over a week ago... the people on ebay said 9/10, but the hibore sticker is still on the face, and it appears to have never been hit...

as stated in the title, 10.5 loft... this is a retail head... and a stock fuji stiff flex.... headcover is being shipped to me from Cleveland as i type this, but i am not sure when it will arrive(seller did not include one, and i just called Cleveland and they said sure we will send you one)

finally to the reason for me selling without even using it... well, i have absolutely no money in the bank right now, and need some cash... i am going to stick with my(broken) r5, for now at least..

im asking $175, but anyone who wants it, just PM me, we might be able to work something out...

i can put pics up if there is any interest, transaction will be through paypal.

I will negotiate!! If you are even remotley interested, but dont agree with the price, please p/m me...

SEE PICS BELOW

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
United States United States
A broken R5? Tell you what, I will loan you the $175, keep the club and pay me $200 by June 1st. This way you get to use the driver you wanted, I get a return on my investment and we both win. :laugh:

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
A broken R5? Tell you what, I will loan you the $175, keep the club and pay me $200 by June 1st. This way you get to use the driver you wanted, I get a return on my investment and we both win. :laugh:

How about loaning me $32,000 for a piece of property I want to buy.

I'll pay you $40,000 in 2020.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
United States United States
How about loaning me $32,000 for a piece of property I want to buy.

I'll pay you $40,000 in 2020.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I just might since a 1.25% average annual increase is a hair better than my current savings account rate! :real angry:

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
alright, no thread jacking....

would somebody let me know if the price is too steep... i will lower it if it honestly is.... i have no idea how much is the right amount...

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
PICS!!! See how new it is...
hibore001.jpg
hibore002.jpg
hibore003.jpg
hibore004.jpg

🔥 Latest posts