• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

*FS: Cleveland TA1 Irons, 3-PW DGS300*

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
Well, like earlier said, its time these babies go to someone who can use them better than I can, I want you guys to have first dibs on them rather than carting them directly to ebay.

Used on and off for 2 seasons, still in great shape and extremely well cared for, i'd rate them at 8.5/10
-Minor Bag Clatter visible on the back of the irons as well as minor face scratching from normal use

Shafts and Cleveland stock grips are in excellent condition. Labels on the 9 and 5 iron have been taped down

*Note, these have been bent to 2* Up

Pictures Available Upon Request

$240 Shipped to anywhere in the Lower 48 United States through paypal

This lasts until Wednesday Dec. the 6th, whereupon they go on ebay

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
offers for trades of other iron sets are welcome....the Pi5 deal didn't work out, and i'm gonna do some more demoing and researching to see what i want, and the deal about going to ebay on the 6th is no longer the case so don't be afraid to throw out an offer.

demon

Hybrids are for girls
Oct 29, 2006
can you send me some pics? Ill pm you my email address.

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
pictures up as soon as my camera charges

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
as requested...
P1010001.JPG
P1010002.JPG
P1010003.JPG

demon

Hybrids are for girls
Oct 29, 2006
If your interested in trades I have a Mizuno MP-33's 3 - PW TT DGS300's (sorry wont give up the 2 iron). Shape is about a 7 out of 10 with normal bag clatter, faces show little use of wear in the sweet spot. Ill throw in a MP-33 6 Iron w/ TT DG R300 as well (could never hit it at the range) 9 out of 10. All clubs are standard lie. Let me know if you are interested and I will get some pics up.

forgot to mention that these are a little bit easier to hit then the TA1's, but not much.

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
the mizzies are sweet, and easier to hit than the TA1's , i have no doubt, but i've had enough of blades of any kind for some time now and am taking the step back to players cavities.

if i thought i could play blades for all they're worth, i'd swap you, but i just don't have the game for it right now.

thanks,

-YG

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
the mizzies are sweet, and easier to hit than the TA1's , i have no doubt, but i've had enough of blades of any kind for some time now and am taking the step back to players cavities.

if i thought i could play blades for all they're worth, i'd swap you, but i just don't have the game for it right now.

thanks,

-YG

Do my eyes deceive me? Are you making sense, Gun?

Well done, my boy, well done.

R35

PS...the mizzy's are sweet tho. Very sweet.

demon

Hybrids are for girls
Oct 29, 2006
I like them too but I am getting some two of my older used sets of mp-14's refinished so I can use them again and I love my mp-14's over the mp-33's.

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
rock you taught me everything i know... its just a matter of how long it takes to finally grab hold...

young padawan, no more...

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
ok, this is turning into the YG's closet clearout sale.

added to the TA1's for sale are:

TaylorMade SuperSteel Irons 3-PW with S-90 Shafts, newly regripped with some off brand Tour Velvets. a great iron for your high-mid handicappers. i'd say 7.5/10 condition, for $100 shipped.

and a set of Adams Tight Lies GT Tour Irons with Stiff shafts and adams stock grips. 3-PW *8-iron was stolen and isn't included in the set $70 shipped

pictures available upon request.

lmk

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
Last chance at these great irons guys, $220 shipped is as low as i can go on the TA1's

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.