• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

*FS: Cleveland TA1 Irons, 3-PW DGS300*

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
sittin here in the bag begging to be used some.

they didn't come in as good as shape as i had hoped, but they are still pretty decent. i've only played one round with them so far and they seemed to be pretty good but i really need to get out and play them more. idiot that sold them to me had the short irons regripped to GP New Decade Multi-Compounds which are okay, but not my favorite by a long shot, and left the long and mid irons with well used crappy stock grips so a change is in order, just need to get around to finding something to slap on them. hopefully i can get out and get a better review on the irons.

Jun 24, 2006
sittin here in the bag begging to be used some.

they didn't come in as good as shape as i had hoped, but they are still pretty decent. i've only played one round with them so far and they seemed to be pretty good but i really need to get out and play them more. idiot that sold them to me had the short irons regripped to GP New Decade Multi-Compounds which are okay, but not my favorite by a long shot, and left the long and mid irons with well used crappy stock grips so a change is in order, just need to get around to finding something to slap on them. hopefully i can get out and get a better review on the irons.

Were the stock grips a cord or a really bad ..thing.. that looks like it has thread in it?.

The latter is horrible, I had to slice them of my Tw5's.

I played the stock black cord on my irons all year. I'll probably be switching to a blue or green Multicompound for the new season.

🔥 Latest posts