• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS: Drivers and Irons priced to sell! Callaway, Cobra, Tourswing, Maltby

Augster

Rules Nerd
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2005
Hello!
I am selling a bunch of clubs. All prices are Paypalled and Shipped CONUS. No trades at this time, cash is king.

Thanks for looking. The pics will be at the end.

1. Cobra L5V 8.5* with Diamana Red (for Cobra) in S-Flex with headcover, wrench and instructions. This club is MINT and I would say 9.5+/10. Beautiful club with a HUGE face. $195 Shipped CONUS!

2. Callaway X-Forged 3-PW with True Temper Black Gold shafts in S-flex. Clubs are standard L/L/L. They are in great condition with no dents or dings and no face wear. The only part that is worn is the medallions on the back which are a little worn from carrying. They have Winn W7 Master Wrap grips. $390 to your door!

3. Callaway FTI LCG Neutral 9.5* with headcover. This club is 45" and has a red Matrix Ozik Xcon-6 S-flex shaft. Solid 8/10 maybe more. No skymarks. Look at the pics. $155

4. Cobra Baffler 18* 2/R. No headcover. 41.25". See pics. Speeder baffler pro shaft S-flex. $60

5. Tourswing Rengade 9* with headcover. Shafted once, like new condition. Head only. 9.9/10. $45

6. Maltby CT250, titanium, 9.5* with a BB Solutions 130 chrome shaft. 44". A very soft X-flex I believe. No headcover. No marks, normal wear on the bottom. Try it out for the low, low price of $55.

7. Wishon 321 LI 18* 2-hybrid with GI-335 S-flex graphite shaft with headcover. 40.25" Maybe seen 20 balls. Like new. $40

8. Teardrop TD14 putter. 35". Some nicks. Maybe 7/10. Play some nostalgia! Winn Grip with the hole on the end for backweighting. $20.

PM me or post here. Or email. All prices Paypal and shipped. On to the pics!!!!

l5vbot.jpg

l5vface.jpg

l5vtop.jpg

l5vshaft.jpg

Xforgfaces.jpg

Xforgheads.jpg

Xforgback.jpg

Xforgshaft.jpg

FTItop.jpg

FTIface.jpg

FTIbot.jpg

ftishaft.jpg

cobratop.jpg

cobrabot.jpg

cobrashaft.jpg

TStop.jpg

TSbot.jpg

tsface.jpg

ct250top.jpg

ct250bottom.jpg

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Is the L5V the X/Speed? Sits square or Open? How much would it be with USPS Express postage to the UK?

OP
Augster

Augster

Rules Nerd
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2005
Sorry I didn't get to this sooner MG, but it sold on Ebay today.

🔥 Latest posts