• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS/FT - 12* Blade X400 Club Head

golf-a-holic

Aug 22, 2008
Selling a 12* Blade X400 club head that is in great condition, received with only a minor chip on the back of the hosel that is not visible at address unless you are Superman, then you have different issues. I've touched it up professionally and have taken a picture of the touched up version, there are small smudges that are also on the back of the hosel that are minor and not visible at address either, just honest disclosure here.

Such a beauty here and comes with the Blade white leather X400 head cover with black sock. I was looking to get only $60.00 club head only – please note the bore depth is 2 3/4" for you Deep Bore lovers! Price is $60.00 FIRM due to condition and brand name quality.

Here are some photos (first three) from the previous owner of the club head to share with you, as you can see it's in great condition:

BladeX400Top.jpg

BladeX400Skirt.jpg

BladeX400Hosel.jpg

These are from my of the hosel area:

BladeX400Address.jpg

BladeX400HoselClose.jpg

Also note as in the subject that I am open to trades, looking for:

> higher lofted driver heads, S-flex shafts (Driver or FW length)
> iron shafts (R-flex), like the Rifle 4.5's and open to any of these (FST 90 Ultra Lite, FST 115 and Apollo Stepless) to name a few
> golf balls of interest are Callaway HX Tour, TOUR ix or the new Bridgestone Tour B330-RX

Based on what you have to offer, we can adjust with funds as needed either way. C'mon this Blade X400 needs a happy home.

OP
golf-a-holic

golf-a-holic

Aug 22, 2008
Sale extended by Management to Cyber Monday, how about that???

OP
golf-a-holic

golf-a-holic

Aug 22, 2008
Update here, since it's only at $30.00 now Cash is King, pass on trades, thanks.

🔥 Latest posts