• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS/FT - 14* KZG U-iron Club Head

golf-a-holic

Aug 22, 2008
Selling a 14* KZG U-iron club head (.370) that is in great condition. I can’t hit it, comes with the matching head cover. As you can see from the pictures it a beauty! Price is $50.00 FIRM due to condition and brand name quality. Also, you can’t get these from a vendor in club head form you have to buy them built.

Here are some photos of the club head to share with you, as you can see it's in great condition:

KZGUironAddress.jpg

KZGUironFace.jpg

KZGUironSole.jpg

Also note as in the subject that I am open to trades, looking for:

> higher lofted driver heads, S-flex shafts (Driver or FW length)
> iron shafts (R-flex), like the Rifle 4.5's and open to any of these (FST 90 Ultra Lite, FST 115 and Apollo Stepless) to name a few
> golf balls of interest are Callaway HX Tour, TOUR ix or the new Bridgestone Tour B330-RX

Based on what you have to offer, we can adjust with funds as needed either way. C'mon this KZG U-iron needs a happy home.

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
As a KZG dealer, I can vouch that the head is awesome! Very strong, very stable...great feel.

And that's a hell of a price!

OP
golf-a-holic

golf-a-holic

Aug 22, 2008
Thanks for the post. I know that KZG does go unnoticed for various reasons and I really wanted this to work out, but lower loft's just aren't my cup of tea from the FW. Someone will be happy with this at my loss.

Though I'm a very happy owner of KZG Forged Blades that aren't going anywhere!!!

David Hillman

Apr 15, 2008
Hmmm... I'm interested. I don't need it, but I have two nice .370 shafts sitting here waiting for interesting heads. What is 'higher lofted'? 10+, 12+?

OP
golf-a-holic

golf-a-holic

Aug 22, 2008
Prefer 12+ degree lofted drivers as that's what's been working best for me these days.

David Hillman

Apr 15, 2008
Prefer 12+ degree lofted drivers as that's what's been working best for me these days.

I don't have any of those to trade, and all the shafts I have are too stiff, so it doesn't look like a trade will work. I'm still thinking about cash, though.

David Hillman

Apr 15, 2008
The goofy-handed club mentioned in that other thread is a gift for someone else... I play from the correct side.

PM your PayPal address in case I give in to temptation ;)

OP
golf-a-holic

golf-a-holic

Aug 22, 2008
SOLD. Got the payment David, will be able to get that out tomorrow or Monday for you. Thanks, Jim -

David Hillman

Apr 15, 2008
If anyone out there is interested, this KZG is available again.

It currently has a Penley Platinum stiff shaft in it, with a Winn Pci hybrid grip... but I'd prefer to keep those for another project. 'Course, I'm still in the process of designing and building my own shaft-extractor, so it'll be a little while before I can sell the pieces. I hit maybe 100 balls with this club at the range; there's nothing wrong with it except I had to swing really hard to make it work. When I did, though, I was one-hopping the end-net at the range, which is 250y. I just don't need two 14* clubs, so if you need one, let me know.

OP
golf-a-holic

golf-a-holic

Aug 22, 2008
Hey David,

Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you either. I found out that I couldn't get the ball trajectory that I'd hoped for with it thus my reason for selling.

Good luck with the sale, guys he's a great guy to deal with here. Don't hesitate.

Regards,
Jim -

David Hillman

Apr 15, 2008
Hey David,

Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you either. I found out that I couldn't get the ball trajectory that I'd hoped for with it thus my reason for selling.

Good luck with the sale, guys he's a great guy to deal with here. Don't hesitate.

Regards,
Jim -

Thanks. I could totally bag this club... I just don't like it better than my 14* 949mc now that I've extended the shaft on that. Had I not done that, I'd keep this one.

Edit: In the unlikely event someone wants me to, I have Rifle 5.5 and 6.5 shafts I could put in it. I may try the 6.5 just for kicks anyway, once I get my extractor built.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.