• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS - KZG Forged ZO Satin Blades (3-PW)

golf-a-holic

Aug 22, 2008
They are in great condition, the 6-iron is brand new! They are beautiful and hard to part with, oh well life goes on.

I was looking to get $280.00 shipped lower 48 and for those who may not know the cost and quality of KZG golf equipment; you can't get a dealer to shaft up a new club with an inexpensive shaft for under $100.00 a stick so you're getting these for $35.00 a club head which I think is "fair" considering the quality and condition they are in.

Thanks for looking!

Jim -

Here are some pictures:

KZG%20FORGED%20ZO_001.JPG

KZG%20FORGED%20ZO_002.JPG

KZG%20FORGED%20ZO_003.JPG

KZG%20FORGED%20ZO_004.JPG

kzg01.jpg
kzg02.jpg
kzg03.jpg
kzg04.jpg

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
WOW, those are simply beautiful. If my golfing future wasn't in doubt (herniated disk) and I had some cash I would be all over these! Those are sweet!

Somebody better jump on these before my Tax Return comes in otherwise I might spend money I shouldn't!!!!!

Best wishes for your son also, not sure what HBOT is but I have a 4 yr old daughter and I would do anything for her! Good luck and my thoughts are with you!!! (sorry to threadjack a bit)

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Sexy! Not for me though. Good luck selling 'em buddy. They need to be hit by a PLAYA!

OP
golf-a-holic

golf-a-holic

Aug 22, 2008
I still have these folks, nothing but tire kickers of late, serious folks only please. These are for the better player, which is all of us right? Don't know what happened to the pictures here, but LMK and I can email you them. Hopefully if you request them, you will also have the courtesy to let me know if you want them or would prefer to pass (SARCASM here....)....

OP
golf-a-holic

golf-a-holic

Aug 22, 2008
Lowered price of $280.00 SHIPPED (lowest I can go folks) - Wife's car needs some repairs.

🔥 Latest posts