• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS: My Irons

acarty

Future Pro!
Oct 13, 2007
Guys,

Due to some complete wreckless southern w*nker yesterday, I need me some cash. I picked my new car up a week ago, and yesterday someone has driven down the side of it in a car park, causing me £600 of damage.

I have my Rac MB TP's with Proj X Rifle 6.5, Lambkin Crosslines. These are the older style Proj's so they're satin, without stickers, and play a little softer than the new ones.

I'm also open to offers on my 2008 TM TP's too. They have Crosslines on too, and are Proj X 6.0 with the stickers. Not overly used really. Haven't had them long.

Looking at maybe £180 for the Rac's and I'm open to offers on the others. If someone comes along with a decent offer that's going to help a brother out at xmas, then I'm amiable!

Thanks

Andy

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Aaarrrgghhh!

Figgin' asswipe messes with a man's car... Good luck with the sale.

OP
acarty

acarty

Future Pro!
Oct 13, 2007
exactly. i stood in complete disbelief. I could've broken down and wept right there.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Pics of the 08 Tp's?

I'm so itching to buy a set, but curious what the damn'd exchange rate and shipping would be worth it for me.

OP
acarty

acarty

Future Pro!
Oct 13, 2007
Sure have.

I'll get some more if you need them, but here's the link to the other thread...

Link

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
How much US for those? I found a set local for $325, not sure the exchange rate.. I've actually been looking for those. They are the Japanese TP's.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Ehh.. Looking at the exchange rate, I figure I could probably only do £200 or around there at the moment for them.

Best of luck.

OP
acarty

acarty

Future Pro!
Oct 13, 2007
Anyone else interested in the TP Forged? Decided to keep the RAC TPs and let the Forged go.

Paul - being a new TM ho, surely you fancy a dabble?

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I love the hell out of those forged.. They look like the updated version of my 05 rac tp's.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
God Bless, I can't believe I'm asking..

But whats the best you can do for me on them? I really don't need them, but with some money coming this month, I know I'll be tempted..

Then I'll figure if our weak dollar is worth it's paper on the exchange rate.

Members online

No members online now.