• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS Nickent Genex 3DX 20*, Mizuno F-50 15*, Hibore 10.5

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
nickent genex 3dx hybrid. 20* loft.. stiff UST(stock??).. shaft is a beast.. grip is a stock winn... used, id rate 7.5/10.... no dents, but a couple small nicks.. ill post pics if anyone is interested... price is $40 plus ship.. i have hit it maybe 10 times, but the original owner made all the wear on it..

parents say they are pulling my college funding if i dont stop hoing clubs...:(

mizzy f-50 15* 3 wood... stock exsar stiff shaft... i also love this stock shaft... club is like new... absolutely love this club... id keep this in a heartbeat if the parents werent all over me... id rate 9.5/10.... grip is a mizzy logo'd GP tour velvet... i bought it for 70 plus ship.... price is $65 shipped.. again im taking a loss.... DEAL PENDING.... SOLD!!

someone take these clubs... i would honestly keep both of them, if it werent for the parents... stupid college funding...:(

i also have a hibore... 10.5 loft... stock fuji stiff shaft... BRAND NEW!! still has hibore sticker on the face... brand new stock cleveland grip.. NEVER BEEN HIT!! no headcover, but cleveland is supposed to be shipping me one, i will forward it to you, when i get it... or you can just call them and expalin, and they will ship you one, no cost... price is $100 shipped... somebody take this!! a brand new hibore for $100... TRADED!!

also still have a mizuno mp-60 3 iron... i cant hit it, but maybe you can... barely used, a conservative 8.5/10.... GP decade grip, that was just installed... PROJECT X shaft... either 5.5 or 5.0.... the shaft doesnt say, all it says is High Launch... price is $30 shipped... i paid 60 shipped for it on ebay over the summer, and i have hit very very little shots with it.. SOLD!!

extremeVFT03

golfaholic
Supporting Member
Apr 22, 2007
Country
United States United States
need pics of the nickent hybrid if it looks good ill buy it. thank you

extremeVFT03

golfaholic
Supporting Member
Apr 22, 2007
Country
and whats your opinion on me having a 19* five wood and a 20* hybrid is this to close. I'm looking to replace my 21* 3 iron. thanks, still want pics of the hibore if you don't think I should go with hybrid.

FKA19

winter ho'in
May 21, 2006
and whats your opinion on me having a 19* five wood and a 20* hybrid is this to close. I'm looking to replace my 21* 3 iron. thanks, still want pics of the hibore if you don't think I should go with hybrid.
if you put a steel in the hybrid, then itd play shorter and be a good gap.

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006

the nickent would be longer than your 3 iron... but if it were my bag, id go with just the 3 hybrid...

but if you want to stay with your 5 wood, the 3 hybrid would be too close imo...

edit- but as 19 said, if you were to reshaft with steel it would be all good

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
need pics of the nickent hybrid if it looks good ill buy it. thank you

and pics of the hibore

"I wouldnt mind seeing pics of the f-50."

pics of the f-50, hibore, and nickent are coming up... i do have a listing on GolfWRX with all the pics, as they require pics for their listings...

i am at a school library computer, so the pics arent saved on this computer, so i wont be able to post them until tonight/later this afternoon... but as i said, you can go check out WRX for pics if you have an account there..

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
brand new hibore pics...
Golf WRX 002.jpg
Golf WRX 003.jpg
Golf WRX 004.jpg

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
mizuno f-50 pics... the pics really dont do this thing justice... this club is a solid 9.5/10....
Golf WRX 008.jpg
Golf WRX 009.jpg
Golf WRX 010.jpg

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
nickent 3dx pics.. i also added in the mizuno mp-60 3 iron pics, for anybody who is interested...:)

btw- to be honest, the nickent isnt that great of condition... almost nothing noticeable at address, but you can see some nicks if you hold it close or look hard...
Golf WRX 007.jpg
Golf WRX 006.jpg
Golf WRX 011.jpg
Golf WRX 012.jpg

extremeVFT03

golfaholic
Supporting Member
Apr 22, 2007
Country
OK i think ill hold off on the hybrid. ill be trying to get that hibore by this friday.
thanks

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
OK i think ill hold off on the hybrid. ill be trying to get that hibore by this friday.
thanks
thats cool...

i really need to move this hibore... so i hope you can take this off my hands this friday...:)

btw if anyone noticed.. im cutting ST'ers a break.. i listed the hibore on GolfWRX for $15 more... just cause id much rather give this to ST'er....

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
and the mizuno f-50 3 wood is pending payment... ill let you know who the lucky buyer is, as soon as the final details are reached...

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.