• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS Nickent Genex 3DX 20*, Mizuno F-50 15*, Hibore 10.5

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

thanks for the help piper..:)

and yes, the f-50 is sold... but the nickent and hibore are still available... extremevft said he was interested in the hibore... you still interested extreme??

extremeVFT03

golfaholic
Supporting Member
Apr 22, 2007
Country
United States United States
im still trying to get my money from the fake club. if your can sell it befor then go ahead. im still interested but dont hold it for me if u get a buyer sell it. thanks

bstjohn

Military golfer
May 3, 2007
bstjohn he has pics of it one the first page.

Oh, much appreciated, I didn't see them the first time. Thank you!

EDIT: I found out why, my work server is killing the links to the pics... I'll check 'em out when I get home. Thanks again.

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
im still trying to get my money from the fake club. if your can sell it befor then go ahead. im still interested but dont hold it for me if u get a buyer sell it. thanks

alright.. well i havent had any offers (for the hibore)yet, on here or or on GolfWRX...

im not holding it for ya, but you are the only one who has shown interest.. and honestly, i dont know why... the price is cheap, the club is brand new, and it was selling for $300 retail just over the past summer...

edit- and plus, shipping would be cheap to send it to you.. you're less than half a state away... :laugh:

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
OT- but extreme i can tell you are putting in an effort for the punctuation... and it makes me and im sure everyone happy... i speak for us all when i say, good job!!

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Oh, much appreciated, I didn't see them the first time. Thank you!

EDIT: I found out why, my work server is killing the links to the pics... I'll check 'em out when I get home. Thanks again.

yeah no problem... just shoot me a pm or reply in this thread when you get home and check it out... and i will understand if its not in good enough condition for you... but i wanna reiterate, there is really nothing noticeable at address...

dukejh12

May 19, 2007
First time poster here. If the deal falls through I will defenitly take the hibore at that price. I will keep an eye on this thread

Adam Pettman

Nov 3, 2005
First time poster here. If the deal falls through I will defenitly take the hibore at that price. I will keep an eye on this thread

Duke your first in line, hes not saving it for anyone else so it looks like you've got a bargain.

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
sorry, it has been traded for an ft-3... thanks for the interest, you were just a couple days too late...

edit- and sorry for replying so late, i was on vacation... :)

dukejh12

May 19, 2007
no hard feelings, would have been a great deal though. have fun with the ft-3:)

🔥 Latest posts