• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS: Nike Sasquatch Sumo2 5300 9.5 Stiff

OP
F

FlopShotArtist

< Yeah, I'd hit it.
Jul 24, 2008
I like TaylorMade's better. My slice isn't that bad...more like a fade, and I can draw it occasionally, but a r7 425/460 will def. help me.

millrivermem

Aug 12, 2008
Depending on how bad your slice is, I doubt the small amount of weight movement is going to help. Why not try sticking a huge chunk of lead tape on that sumo, same deal as the TM's only doesn't look as neat.

And Mill, sounds like that club is pretty much junk now, glad you like it.
well im exagerating i suppose... like really how much can foam weigh? a couple grams...and i wanna send it back to the manufacturer with the rattle and such...but i read on the website about their warranty, and u need origianl reciepts from an authorized dealer and all this shit....really pretty frustrating..like who hasnt bought their drivers second hand or off ebay or something...the warranties are basically impossible to get.

CosmosMpower

Jun 26, 2008
I like TaylorMade's better. My slice isn't that bad...more like a fade, and I can draw it occasionally, but a r7 425/460 will def. help me.

I have a slight fade and with the weights set to full draw mode in my R7 425 it doesn't make a difference at all. Just FYI.

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
well im exagerating i suppose... like really how much can foam weigh? a couple grams...and i wanna send it back to the manufacturer with the rattle and such...but i read on the website about their warranty, and u need origianl reciepts from an authorized dealer and all this shit....really pretty frustrating..like who hasnt bought their drivers second hand or off ebay or something...the warranties are basically impossible to get.

I had an R7 425 that I took back to an authorized dealer without a receipt and he gave me a new tour burner. You really don't need a recepit unless you caused the problem with the driver. If it's a manufacturer defect they will most likely replace it.

Unless it's counterfeit and there are a ton of fake superquads out there.

millrivermem

Aug 12, 2008
I had an R7 425 that I took back to an authorized dealer without a receipt and he gave me a new tour burner. You really don't need a recepit unless you caused the problem with the driver. If it's a manufacturer defect they will most likely replace it.

Unless it's counterfeit and there are a ton of fake superquads out there.
damn dude...well its an ebay club that i have eh...came from an ebay store or whatever...like global golf or friggin tgw or something...i forget all together which...i got like three different things in the span of a week and i have them all confused as to where they came from...but i always use reputable sellers...but in any case...perhaps i will try a couple places and see...thanks dude

🔥 Latest posts