• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS or FT: Taylormade RAC Satin TP 54*

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
as stated in the title i have a Taylormade RAC Satin TP 54* wedge for sale. It is very clean, very good condition.. probably a 9/10... excellent face, no wear at all, just a couple of minor sole brushes and thats it.

it has a brand new never been used Lamkin grip on it. and it has a Rifle shaft.

lets say $75 shipped for it.

pics can be added upon request..

NEWLY ADDED-
Callaway Warbird 15* 3 wood with Graffalloy Blue Stiff
Callaway Warbird 13* 3 wood with DGS300
Callaway Forged + 56* like new
Taylormade RAC 60* non TP like new
Taylormade RAC Chrome 52* 7.5/10

name your own price for those..

TRADES ARE VERY WELCOME AND RECOMMENDED, JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU HAVE TO PART WITH :)

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
bump...

just PM me with you feel is a fair offer.. im very flexible, and very open to trades..

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
What other things do you have lying around that you can trade me for my Driver, or just the shaft" prefer the whole thing :p

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
I'll trade you an Adams Golf Titanium GT 363 Tight Lies With Grafalloy Prolaunch Blue shaft 9° loft. Great condition.

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
What other things do you have lying around that you can trade me for my Driver, or just the shaft" prefer the whole thing :p

all of the following-

Callaway Warbird 15* 3 wood with Graffalloy Blue Stiff
Callaway Warbird 13* 3 wood with DGS300
Callaway Forged + 56* like new
Taylormade RAC 60* non TP like new
Taylormade RAC Chrome 52* 7/10

as you can see, i am a wedge ho..

and i dont think id be interested in the 10.5 loft, seems like too much for me. however im very interested in the Blueboard that you have in it..

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
Well im really set on my Wedges right now, But I may be able to get it pulled. I met a guy on the course today that loved my driver and he said he is going to call me, so if he doesnt then Ill let you know whats up. How much can you give me for the BB?

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Well im really set on my Wedges right now, But I may be able to get it pulled. I met a guy on the course today that loved my driver and he said he is going to call me, so if he doesnt then Ill let you know whats up. How much can you give me for the BB?

thats the thing, cash is short right now... i could incorporate some cash and trade, but not straight cash.

gcinbc

Always up for Round
Oct 15, 2007
TM Rac 54*

Hello Footballking

I am interested in your TM wedge and could purchase or trade for other golf stuff. Please pm me with a wish list on what you would consider trading for, thanks...gcinbc

bump again.. we will say $65 shipped now..

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Hello Footballking

I am interested in your TM wedge and could purchase or trade for other golf stuff. Please pm me with a wish list on what you would consider trading for, thanks...gcinbc

i tried to PM you, but it wouldnt let me...

im really open to anything.. it would be easier if you posted what you have to offer at this moment and then we could work from there...

straight paypal is also accepted, so if we determine that a trade cannot happen, then i will certainly be open to cash..

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
For future reference the ellipses, "..." actually has a purpose on grammar. It doesn't just signify the end of a sentence.

In this age of internet communication, it's important that we try to convey ourselves correctly. Overuse of ellipses makes you seem depressed. Just use periods.

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
For future reference the ellipses, "..." actually has a purpose on grammar. It doesn't just signify the end of a sentence.

In this age of internet communication, it's important that we try to convey ourselves correctly. Overuse of ellipses makes you seem depressed. Just use periods.

its just a habit i have and i do it without thinking. im sorry if it makes you mad or something.

🔥 Latest posts