• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS: Ping Eye 2 black dot Irons 3-PW

CosmosMpower

Jun 26, 2008
I got these a while back and then took a break from golf. I then came back and bought some Adams game improvement irons so these are just sitting in my garage. They are in overall good shape, with no major dings or scratches. The grooves are still deep etc.

-Black dot

-3-pw, except missing 4 iron. I originally had 5-PW but bought the 3 iron seperately as a driving iron. You can pick up a seperate 4i for 20 bucks or so in Ebay from what I've seen. I also have an old graphite composite lynx 3 wood that I will throw in.

-Original steel shaft, regular flex

I'm looking for $200 or willing to trade for a 25 degree 5 hybrid or Nickent 3dx square driver in 12 degree, regular shaft. Shoot me a PM if you're interested or want any specific hi-resolution pics sent to you. I can ship if needed but would prefer a local pickup around Dallas, TX

Thanks,

Joseph
ping 1.jpg
ping 2.jpg
ping 3.jpg
ping 4.jpg

OP
C

CosmosMpower

Jun 26, 2008
Feel free to make me offers or let me know if my price is way off base too. I checked craigslist and ebay and that seemed to be a fair price. I'm willing to negotiate and trade for stuff too.

OP
C

CosmosMpower

Jun 26, 2008
I looked at the patent pending and they are D276644 so I think they are the more desired square groove model.

OP
C

CosmosMpower

Jun 26, 2008
Nevermind deal didn't go through still available for 190+shipping!

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Sounds a bit pricey to me, might want to reconsider how much you need to get for them.

OP
C

CosmosMpower

Jun 26, 2008
Sounds a bit pricey to me, might want to reconsider how much you need to get for them.

Actually already had them sold for 200+shipping but my brother said he wanted them over the weekend to learn golf so I killed the deal and then realized I had a beater set of Wilsons for him to use. That's about the going price on Ebay and craiglist as well from what I've seen (200-250). I'm not in a rush to sell.

OP
C

CosmosMpower

Jun 26, 2008
OP
C

CosmosMpower

Jun 26, 2008
Will also trade for a 07 Burner in HT loft regular REAX 50gram shaft.

OP
C

CosmosMpower

Jun 26, 2008
Haven't heard back, these are still available. Would like to get them out of my garage make me a reasonable offer.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online