• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS Ping S59 3-PW and Tour W wedges

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Forgot to mention (if it makes any difference) that the wedges have the Ping AWT stiff shafts in them.

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
Price drop. $215 shipped for the irons. $100 shipped for the wedges (or 50 a piece.) Would prefer to sell wedges together or with irons. $300 shipped for all of it. Can't beat this deal.

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
Got an offer on the wedges over at wrx. I'd rather one of my shottalk brethren have the chance.... last chance here. anyone?

BrandonM7

Nov 23, 2007
I can't believe they aren't moving better at that price. I'd definitely snatch them if I had any money. Unfortunately I don't.

millrivermem

Aug 12, 2008
what does it mean that they are red dot? i tried to find out on the site and it seems to be a unnegotiable site.I guess im more wondering what specs would they be to or however u say it?

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
what does it mean that they are red dot? i tried to find out on the site and it seems to be a unnegotiable site.I guess im more wondering what specs would they be to or however u say it?

That means they are 1* flat on the lie angle. Length and grip size are standard. The wedges are black dot which is standard lie angle. Just google ping color code.

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country

No no wait.... actually, what it really means is that they are a Super-Duper Tour Issue model made for Lee Westwood (he is still leading the masters, right?) Yeah, for Lee Westwood. The only reason he's not actually playing this set this very weekend is because I stole it from him.
icon6.gif

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.