• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS: Sonartec w/diamana

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Alright, amidst my 3w hoing (still in progress) i ended up with this very solid club, just didnt workout for me. It is a Sonartec SS 2.5 with a Diamana Blueboard (real diamana, not taylormade tp shaft) with golf pride tour velvet cord grip, w/ headcover.

Club is in 8.5 condition probly, the only marks as is on all my clubs (except for my vsteel... hehe) are pretty much on the sweetspot. Asking for 150$ shipped. Here is a bomb of a club, and trust me, one pure shot with this thing and you'll feel like a god, you pure one and it actually feels like the ball melts into the face of the club:)

Too bad my swing wasn't better at the time, or it'd may have had a starting spot, but it just didnt workout for me, guess it deserves a home instead the corner of my room...:D

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
United States United States
Sonartec clubs are great, one of the best out there. Great combo you put together there.

OP
Sandpiper3

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Thanks to you;)

I know how nice a club this thing is, im dissapointed it just wasnt for me:(

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
im glad i can feed your addiction piper.. :)

what a combo.. that shaft is easily worth $90-$100 by itself...

OP
Sandpiper3

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Cmon guys, even if not for the sonartec head, buy this thing for the shaft!!!

Anyone know of someone interested or where else I would be able to sell this thing?

Strider

Mar 16, 2005
i am interested in the club its just that the price is out of my range. interested in any trades?

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Cmon guys, even if not for the sonartec head, buy this thing for the shaft!!!

Anyone know of someone interested or where else I would be able to sell this thing?

piper, put it on GolfWRX... there is alot better chance of selling on there... theres just more members, and they seem to have humongous wallets... i mean it seems like everyone on there has a SQuad or a r7425 TP....

OP
Sandpiper3

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Strider, wat sorta stuff would you have for trade? lmk.

If the right trade were offered it may spark my interest:)

FBK, i just registered on WRX, im still trying to figure that site out, looks a lot diff than here.

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Strider, wat sorta stuff would you have for trade? lmk.

If the right trade were offered it may spark my interest:)

FBK, i just registered on WRX, im still trying to figure that site out, looks a lot diff than here.

yeah it sure does... you must list in the For Sale area... just make a topic, and fyi you are required to put pics up right from the beginning...

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Problem with WRX is the pricing, for selling. You'd be dropping that puppy to $69 shipped before you get a bite over there.

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Problem with WRX is the pricing, for selling. You'd be dropping that puppy to $69 shipped before you get a bite over there.

really?? with a blueboard?? im not so sure about that... i doubt he would get 150, but not 69...

ive had a couple bites on a mizuno mp 60 3 iron... for $40, so a 3 wood, with a blueboard i imagine would go for at least 100...

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
really?? with a blueboard?? im not so sure about that... i doubt he would get 150, but not 69...

ive had a couple bites on a mizuno mp 60 3 iron... for $40, so a 3 wood, with a blueboard i imagine would go for at least 100...

A bite to me is a deposit into my Paypal. :laugh: Trust me, you have to sell pretty cheap to get a sale over there. Much better sellers market on Ebay.

🔥 Latest posts