• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS: Sonartec w/diamana

OP
Sandpiper3

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Proved you wrong Ez. :D

Club is sold (from WRX). That guy is getting a hell of a club.

To update on the 3w adventure, using that money to get an r7 tp, and got a little more than advertised and that will cover the f-50 i got from FBK too:D:D:D

How you guys think a r7 tp will be with a graman UL780? Thats wat it has in it, if it dosent work out, im guna go for a Aldila VS proto.

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
What loft R7 tp are you looking for? I'm considering going to a 13 degree.

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
good to hear piper... the r7 tp and the f-50 were my top 2, and i narrowed it down to the f-50 based on my price range..

OP
Sandpiper3

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Im gettin a 15* with a graman shaft in it:) and he's also sending me the Fuji stock tp shaft that was pulled from it with it:D. Not sure about headcover and weights from him, but i have the 2 14g weights im guna be using and my duck 3w headcover anywayz, so im stoked:)

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
So what did you get for it?

Also wanted to mention the R7TP is factory D2 with 16g's of weight used.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
May as well pull the shaft and lop 2" off it then, you'll have an L flex with that much weight. :)

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
if you want, you can send me the stock shaft that he is also shipping you... i loved, and i mean absolutely loved, that fuji vista stock shaft....

OP
Sandpiper3

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Its not actually the vista stock, i believe its a TM speeder.

And if i dont use it, 19 has already inquired aboot it. I told him if i dont keep the limey (which i dont tihnk i will, unless its really better then it looks), im thinking of either going to that fuji, or straight to a VS proto...

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Its not actually the vista stock, i believe its a TM speeder.

And if i dont use it, 19 has already inquired aboot it. I told him if i dont keep the limey (which i dont tihnk i will, unless its really better then it looks), im thinking of either going to that fuji, or straight to a VS proto...

oh then nevermind..

good luck with the mizuno and the r7 tp.. i think you will find that the f-50 is a players club, no doubt.. its a gamer...:)

OP
Sandpiper3

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
if 19 falls through though ill let you know. BTW, may want to edit your sig:)

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
if 19 falls through though ill let you know. BTW, may want to edit your sig:)

ok thanks piper... not that i even have a 3 wood to put it in atm... nor do i have money... the $65 is long gone for groceries.. i was sick of kraft easy mac...:( and im serious...

and yeah, the sig will be edited shortly...

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.