• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS: TaylorMade RAC TP MB 3-PW Project X 6.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

acarty

Future Pro!
Oct 13, 2007
I'm thinking of selling my irons..

TaylorMade RAC TP MB 3-PW with Project X 6.5 Satin finish shafts and Lambkin Crossline grips.

I've had these since November and I bought them purely because they weren't new but weren't knackered so I could introduce myself to blades, and they've been awesome, so I'm going to get some new ones!!

The 8 iron has a ball mark on the face, but it's a stain really, and I can't get it off, although I haven't really tried. The PW has a small stone chip at the lower end of the face but it's not made any difference to me so far!

I spent £320 on them, and I'm looking for £260 for them. I've been offered £260 on a trade in, but I though if I could help someone out on here, that'd be cool. These will be around till Monday 3 March so move quick. Pics can be arranged!

:smilie_tm

longjohnn82

Feb 22, 2009
I'm thinking of selling my irons..

TaylorMade RAC TP MB 3-PW with Project X 6.5 Satin finish shafts and Lambkin Crossline grips.

I've had these since November and I bought them purely because they weren't new but weren't knackered so I could introduce myself to blades, and they've been awesome, so I'm going to get some new ones!!

The 8 iron has a ball mark on the face, but it's a stain really, and I can't get it off, although I haven't really tried. The PW has a small stone chip at the lower end of the face but it's not made any difference to me so far!

I spent £320 on them, and I'm looking for £260 for them. I've been offered £260 on a trade in, but I though if I could help someone out on here, that'd be cool. These will be around till Monday 3 March so move quick. Pics can be arranged!

:smilie_tm
would u be able to mail me pix of these ?

OP
acarty

acarty

Future Pro!
Oct 13, 2007
would u be able to mail me pix of these ?

I'd love to, but these are my gamers now. I'm sticking with these and selling my Forged TP 2008's...! I can give you pics of those if you like...?

OP
acarty

acarty

Future Pro!
Oct 13, 2007
dude seriously are you even reading the post? I am gaming those now, and I'm not getting rid. It's been a whole week since you last asked and nothing's changed....

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
dude seriously are you even reading the post? I am gaming those now, and I'm not getting rid. It's been a whole week since you last asked and nothing's changed....

I'm confused as well. Your title says Rac TP MB irons for sale but in a later post you say that the Forged TP's are for sale even though you stated in your very FIRST post that you are thinking of Selling the RAC TP MB's with Project X.

SO...which ones are for sale...???

OP
acarty

acarty

Future Pro!
Oct 13, 2007
I'm confused as well. Your title says Rac TP MB irons for sale but in a later post you say that the Forged TP's are for sale even though you stated in your very FIRST post that you are thinking of Selling the RAC TP MB's with Project X.

SO...which ones are for sale...???

Jim, if you look at the original post date, it's like Feb 2008..... They WERE the ones for sale. I've reposted selling the Forged TPs more recently.

Mod's - can we shut this post down?

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Jim, if you look at the original post date, it's like Feb 2008..... They WERE the ones for sale. I've reposted selling the Forged TPs more recently.

Mod's - can we shut this post down?
Closed at your request, acarty. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

🔥 Latest posts