• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS: Titleist 910 D2 10.5* and Scotty Cameron Red X5

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
United States United States
I had to go down in loft so I'm selling my driver. I used it for not even a complete season. It is a Titleist 910 D2 10.5* with a Kai'li Stiff flex shaft. I have the headcover, tool, booklet, and pouch. It is a great driver in great condition. $240 shipped.

I'm also trying a new Scotty Cameron putter so this one is going up for sale. It is a Scotty Cameron Red X5. 34" shaft, standard loft/lie. Headcover included. This putter is in great condition. I always use the headcover. $200 shipped.
910 Sole - S.jpg
910 Face - S.jpg
Scotty Sole - S.jpg
Scotty Face - S.jpg
Scotty Back - S.jpg
Scotty Playing - S.jpg

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Guys - this is an awesome driver. Total bomber and gorgeous.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I love the commitment to the putter that is likely just in transit.

"Get that outta here, dammit!":D

That said, I've seen this putter in action. It puts a fantastic roll on the ball.

R35

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
I've seen this putter in action. It puts a fantastic roll on the ball.

R35

co-sign

I have that putter with a different neck, it's the x3. It feels good, way better than my Fastback. It just doesn't suit my stroke as well or I would still be using it.

jota

Jun 19, 2012
Hi Bames.
The SC X5 is still for sale? I love it. I use to play with a normal X3.

jota

Jun 19, 2012
I had to go down in loft so I'm selling my driver. I used it for not even a complete season. It is a Titleist 910 D2 10.5* with a Kai'li Stiff flex shaft. I have the headcover, tool, booklet, and pouch. It is a great driver in great condition. $240 shipped.

I'm also trying a new Scotty Cameron putter so this one is going up for sale. It is a Scotty Cameron Red X5. 34" shaft, standard loft/lie. Headcover included. This putter is in great condition. I always use the headcover. $200 shipped.

Hi
I'm interested in the X5. Is still for sale?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
910 D3... Rock's a Titleist guy deep inside.
I liked the D2 when I hit it. I won't bag one, however. And I sold my Cameron in favour of a superior Odyssey.

Guys, i just got back from Bismarck and Brandon is super swamped with work. I'll send him a text with a heads up to check in on this thread.

Thanks,

R35

OP
bames

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
I should send a finder's fee to Rock if this sales. Thanks for letting me know, and thanks for showing me up on my home course...that was a fine show you put on, especially hole #10. We killed that hole. Finally.

The driver is sold now but the SC is sitting in my living room. I'll PM you...sorry for the delay.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I should send a finder's fee to Rock if this sales. Thanks for letting me know, and thanks for showing me up on my home course...that was a fine show you put on, especially hole #10. We killed that hole. Finally.

The driver is sold now but the SC is sitting in my living room. I'll PM you...sorry for the delay.

I can't wait to play #10 twice in one day. I'm thinking 7 iron off the tee next time. Or maybe I'll just throw my ball into the hay from the tee, say hi to the goats.

Yes people, it's a par 5.

R35

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
Just so I'm certain, Canada you go for the sheep, but in the US the goats are where you get your jollies?

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online