• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS: Titleist Vokey 200 Series Wedges

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
United States United States
I have a Titleist Vokey 256.10 wedge and a 260.06 wedge that are in good condition for sale. I'm asking $55.00 shipped CONUS (a deal can be arrainged for friends up north). These are an 8/10 but need new grips. Grooves are in good condition. No major dings. Cleaned after every shot.

Pics have been added below.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
I have a Titleist Vokey 256.10 wedge and a 260.06 wedge that are in good condition for sale. I'm asking $55.00 shipped CONUS (a deal can be arrainged for friends up north). These are an 8/10 but need new grips. Grooves are in good condition. No major dings. Cleaned after every shot. Pics will be posted upon request or interest.

what is the finish?

OP
bames

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
I am honestly not sure what the exact term would be VT, but I can tell you that the 56° is a "dull" chrome, it is not nickel, but it does not shine, and the 60° is chrome. I will take some pics tonight and hopefully have them up by tomorrow.

FKA19

winter ho'in
May 21, 2006
55 shipped for the pair ? jesus lol thats what i paid shipped for my 60*. but thats with shipping to canada.

OP
bames

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
Pics added the first two are of the 56* and the last two of the 60*.

🔥 Latest posts