• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS: TM Tour Burner TP

acarty

Future Pro!
Oct 13, 2007
Guys,

Tour Burner TP, 8.5* Fuji E-Fit On Stiff (360...???), little bit short than normal. Blue "Mizuno" multi compound grip.

Ho'd from MG some time ago, and now replaced with the R9. Really sweet club, and the shaft is lovely and light, but not too weak!

Not looking for a lot here really. Maybe £70-80 + a little P+P...

Anyways, let me know!

Andy

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
It's the Fit on 150 I think. My pal's looking for a new Driver and he's a TM fan so I may Ho this one back from you! Let you know later.

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
He's got £70 all in.... I'll meet up with you somewhere to collect it, save on the postage. I'll paypal you the money before hand so you can get hoing and we'll arrange the collection for one day this week? It's for Iain McWilliams the lad off 2 who played with us at your place. The other lad Drew must have learn't a thing or two from you he's turned Pro now!

OP
acarty

acarty

Future Pro!
Oct 13, 2007
He's got £70 all in.... I'll meet up with you somewhere to collect it, save on the postage. I'll paypal you the money before hand so you can get hoing and we'll arrange the collection for one day this week? It's for Iain McWilliams the lad off 2 who played with us at your place. The other lad Drew must have learn't a thing or two from you he's turned Pro now!

That's good for me buddy!!

The left hander? Pro eh?! He didn't play pro golf when he came to mine but I can see he's got some serious ame!! Pass on my good wishes!!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.