• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS: Wilson Staff Di5 2-gw

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
The wife gave me verbal approval to get new irons. As a side note she added that I better try to sell the ones I have... so

Wilson Staff Di5 2-gw. True Temper Tapertech stiff shafts. Throwing in a Wilson Tour Tc2 sand wedge 55*.

Asking $75 shipped CONUS. That's based on the best deal I could find on the same clubs 3-pw buy it now on fleabay. Will consider reasonable offers.

The set. 5,6, and 7. 2,3,and 4.
IMG_1583.jpg
IMG_1589.jpg
IMG_1586.jpg

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
anyone for $65?

This is as low as they can get... any lower and i'd be better off trading them in.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I'm tempted..... Not sure who I know that might need/want another set, but thats a decent deal.

bjkabe

Feb 13, 2010
Thanks for the update. No big deal, it was just going to be a back up set for out of town guests. What new irons did you get?

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
how much did you get for the trade in? if you dont mind saying.

Not enough my man. Not enough. However... from what my final asking price was ($65) by the time I shipped them (cause that price was shipped) we'll say that it was close. That'll get ya close. At that little of a profit I didn't even feel like going through the trouble of shipping them.

🔥 Latest posts