• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS: Xbox 360 and 8 games

CosmosMpower

Jun 26, 2008
I never play this anymore so I'm putting it up for sale. Looking for $350 shipped for everything. Everything works perfectly, it just came back from the red rings of death fix from the factory. PM me with questions not looking for trades.

-Xbox 360 with hard drive.
-2 wireless controllers, 1 wireless remote, OEM headset in factory wrapper
-All original cables including for HD/manuals/box
-8 games including: Gears of War, Forza 2, PGR3, Call of Duty 2 and 3, Moto GP 06, NBA Live 06, and of course Table Tennis.
P1000941.jpg

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
You wont have any luck here. Im not hating on you, but ive had mine for sale for 2 months now and ive had 1 bite and a lowball offer but thats it.

OP
C

CosmosMpower

Jun 26, 2008
I'm also not asking 475 like you. The issue is most people don't like the same games so the more games you add and try and jack up the price the less chance you have to sell it. I've received a few PM's from people interested.

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
I'm also not asking 475 like you. The issue is most people don't like the same games so the more games you add and try and jack up the price the less chance you have to sell it. I've received a few PM's from people interested.

I never thought about it that way. So yeah i guess.

If you havent looked into shipping you might wanna get a quote, cuz i was quoted at $55 or something crazy like that

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.