• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FT-I real or fake?

West Coast Duffer

Orange County California
Oct 12, 2007

horstmc

Nov 14, 2006
The Draw designation doesnt look like it should be so centered compared to the Callaway website which have theirs more to the hose.

Callaway FT-i Draw 10 degree Graphite Regular USED - eBay (item 230259504670 end time Jun-10-08 18:24:46 PDT)

Gallery - Callaway Golf:en-US:products:Clubs:Drivers:FT- i Driver:Gallery

He also sold a FT-I neautral in his feedback and that picture of the neautral looks pretty odd. almost like a different font.

It is so hard to tell. The counterfeits look more and more like the originals. Use the following link and compare with the FT-I:

Counterfeit Golf Clubs – What you Need to Know - Golfbidder

The metal band near the ferrule looks slightly wider suggesting that it is a fake.

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
My gut feeling is it's fake. The seller seems to have gotten into golf clubs rather recently and just happens to have two FTi's for sale...one of the most copied clubs on the market. The picture looks a little squashed which would explain the draw markings not looking correct but even so personally I'd give it a wide berth.

OP
West Coast Duffer

West Coast Duffer

Orange County California
Oct 12, 2007
That's pretty cheap for a club only used 1 round. I can't see them losing so much money without giving it more time.

🔥 Latest posts