• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FTi and XL tour

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
It now belongs to Jeff!!

Any interest in a Hibore XL tour with the WB Augster?
icon10.gif

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Unless it's a fake, it has to be a Tour FTi to have a .5*. All the "normal" FT-i's are round numbers, i.e. 9*, 10* etc. All the FT-I Tour versions have .5*'s at the end. They are offered in 8.5* and 9.5*.

BTW, if you aren't selling the FT-i to Jeff and are interested in a possible trade for my MP-60's (see classifieds) let's deal.

Aug,

What he meant was a "TOUR" version, like Phil Mickelson/PGA Tour version. Not a retail version. The lack of a serial number would suggest this. I mean, why would Phil or Ernie need to check to see if their heads were legit?:ugly25:

Those 60's look sweet.

R35

Augster

Rules Nerd
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2005
Aug,

What he meant was a "TOUR" version, like Phil Mickelson/PGA Tour version. Not a retail version. The lack of a serial number would suggest this. I mean, why would Phil or Ernie need to check to see if their heads were legit?

R35

AH! I get it now. When they get them from the Callaway Van on the driving range, and he got them from Callaway Headquarters, which got them from the Foundry itself, there probably isn't a lot of need to stamp on a serial number in there. :)

I don't have any interest in the Hibore, sorry.

Garrett

Sep 15, 2006
WOw I can't belive this. I just bought my FT-i. I woulda so picked this up if rock or jeff didnt. MAN WHAT A DEAL!

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Alright, I've pretty well sold off all my stuff except for this HiboreXL. Deal of the century here. If anyone wants the XLtour with the whiteboard and the stock shaft and the magnetic headcover for $225, I'll do it. Conditions will be it has to be a postal or bank money order/cashiers check. I'm going to need some cash here soon.

Edit - Forget the conditions... pay me in fricken aluminum cans if you like, I'll take anything. Need $$ or I won't be playing golf this month after buying the car.

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
What a coincidence... I happen to have $227 in my checking account as we speak. ;) Just kidding lol

What a deal though.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.