• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Full Swing - Netflix Series

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
Anyone watching this? I'm 3 episodes in and I haven't really liked it so far. I'll continue watching it, apparently it gets really good.

1676568225755.png

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I'm just getting ready to watch the first episode. Not a real fan of sports docuseries. But, will give it a chance.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
30 minutes into the first episode. Well, 29 minutes and 40 seconds. Started it as I climbed onto the exercise bike downstairs. Will finish the first episode and begin the second tomorrow.

Still going to the cardio rehab facility Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Used my "free" 12 week, Medicare paid. Continuing on my own at $30/month. Go in for 1 1/2 hours of treadmill, cross trainer, weights on those three mornings. Been there when they open at 6:30 a.m. and working out until 8:00. As the weather warms and no frost delays, will play golf first and go to the "gym" later in the day. Off days, I try to spend some time on the bike downstairs. No golf tomorrow due to the skiff of snow we got this morning. So, will try to work out in the afternoon, after the morning gym time.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Ok getting caught up. I find it kinda interesting, seems a lot of Euro focus so far. I’m x4 episodes done so far.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
I noticed a pretty big divide on how the tour treats the stars vs mid vs rookie/lower level guys. Seems to fall in line with high school and college athletes, which is unfortunate IMO.

I'd love to see a series about the volunteers and people running the tournaments. Behind the scenes stuff.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
I noticed a pretty big divide on how the tour treats the stars vs mid vs rookie/lower level guys. Seems to fall in line with high school and college athletes, which is unfortunate IMO.

I'd love to see a series about the volunteers and people running the tournaments. Behind the scenes stuff.
Not quite the same but The Firepit Collective is doing a series on YouTube called the Grind about mini tour players and Monday qualifiers. Pretty good so far.

🔥 Latest posts