• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Fun Games to play while golfing...

floggerrushmd

Supporting Member
Jul 11, 2008
So I am about to go on a golf trip with my dad this coming weekend. I am looking for some games to play with him while we are on the course. We may be paired with two other people during each round so games that aren't too distracting to other golfers would be great. My main problem is that I know lots of games to play when you have 4 golfers that you know but it is different with only two golfers playing, and I was hoping someone here might have some ideas.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Just playing golf, talking, and having a good time isnt enough?

I guess i never played any games on the course that didnt invovle hitting a ball and finding it...

I always thought it would be fun to play '1 ball' on the course...its a game type on Tiger Woods games, its fun but different, all about strategy and playing to your partners weaknesses on the course.

Or play a game that plays kinda like match play, but whoever wins the hole, gets to choose a club in the other persons bag that they cannot use, or put a club back into play that was previously taken out by the other player(clubs that cannot be removed can be decided before the match, but putter is usually one of them)

halifax_golfer

Jun 26, 2006
Those are better ideas then "eye spy".

Best ball 2v2 teams is always fun, but I dunno if thats what you wana do. Either way, have a good trip.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.