• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Fund drive.....

OP
Slingblade61

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Ok.

The new server is in place! :)
File transfer will proceed today at some point but the new server won't take over for another day.

I have to change the name server info when I get home.

Hopefully there won't be any downtime.

Thanks again.

loafer4life

Oct 24, 2007
Loafer,

I'm just giving you a hard time. Welcome to the board!:)

R35
It's ok. I can take it. :laugh:

I figure I'll be spending a lot of time here since the golf season isn't too long up here. I may be able to get to the range to start hitting balls in April...at the beginning if I'm lucky!

Dewey_1011

Apr 19, 2007
Just joined Sling, I've been meaning to do this for a long time now just needed a reminder. Thanks for everything you do here.

OP
Slingblade61

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Thanks Dewey!

New server is running. I'm waiting for the files to be transferred and the DNS changes to take effect. Less than 24 hours I hope.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Man, get busy at work for a few days and look what happens.:laugh: All of a sudden there is a boatload of new PM's. Nice work guys, thanks for stepping up and helping us find a better place for my home away from home.:thumbs up:

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
No problem, I'm really glad I found this forum. Since I've joined I've replaced every club in my bag,(and the bag), except my FW's, bought 4 drivers, 3 putters and replaced the 7 wood I don't even carry anymore, and spent $200.00 on lessons. But my game is .................., hmmmmm, wait, I'm still shooting about the same scores. I still can't hit my driver consistently and I have this uncontrollable urge to buy new clubs every time I log onto the computer. And I'm glad I found this site why? :laugh:

niblick

Jun 13, 2007
a little late to the party, but just snagged a premium membership. love the site, glad to support.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.