• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Funny joke

MarkFed

Jun 17, 2013
New England
Country
United States United States
Heard this the other day...thought it was funny :D

A teacher was teaching her 4th grade biology class.
She says to the students "did you know that humans are the only animal on earth that stutter"?
A little girl raises her hand and says "I had a kitty cat that stuttered"
The teacher, knowing how cute kids' stories can be, asks her to tell the class about it.
The little girl says "one day, I was out in my backyard playing with my kitty, and the rottweiler next door took a running start and jumped over the fence and ran right at us".
The teacher says "that must have been scary, what happened next"?
The little girl says "well, my kitty raised up her back and went "Ffff" "Ffff" "Ffff", but before she could say "****", the rottweiler ate her"

Last edited:

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Funny.

Become a VIP member. I have a daily joke thread going that WBL constantly bogarts( :) ) in the Super Secret Area.

Last edited:

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Heard this the other day...thought it was funny :D

A teacher was teaching her 4th grade biology class.
She says to the students "did you know that humans are the only animal on earth that stutter"?
A little girl raises her hand and says "I had a kitty cat that stuttered"
The teacher, knowing how cute kids' stories can be, asks her to tell the class about it.
The little girl says "one day, I was out in my backyard playing with my kitty, and the rottweiler next door took a running start and jumped over the fence and ran right at us".
The teacher says "that must have been scary, what happened next"?
The little girl says "well, my kitty raised up her back and went Ffff Ffff Ffff, but before she could say ****, the rottweiler ate her"
HAHAHA!!! I love anti-cat jokes!

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
I love cats.

Dead ones.

ainglorioushipsters.com_comic_wp_content_uploads_2012_01_sad_kitten.jpg

kitten-sad-alone-cute-cat.jpg

cute+kitten.jpg

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
Outside cats are cool. I have a cat that kills a squirrels. He's a badass. When I go for a walk, he follows me around like a dog.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
I like lions, panthers, mountain lions and cheetahs too. Outside squirrel killing cats are good too, inside diva cats are not.
My wifes dogs are inside divas. They're shi tzu s and without a doubt the dumbest dogs I've ever seen. They almost died of dehydration once because I moved their water bowl.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online