• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Funny story

Scotty01292

Mmmmmmmm..... Cake.......
Oct 16, 2005
Ok, my golf course is in Scotland. Usually, this time of year, we get a lot of Swedish golfers coming over to play.

Today, when the woman at the bar was checking if anyone was left in the clubhouse before she closed it, she went into the Gents locker room.

She was greeted by the site, of two swedish MEN, in the locker room, NAKED, having SEX.

She ran downstairs and immediately told all of the other staff. Now everyone in the club knows...

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Definitely KA and IG.

Oh wait, Swedish?

I'm stumped on who it was then. :D

R35

Kilted Arab

Apr 30, 2005
Rockford35 said:
Definitely KA and IG.

Oh wait, Swedish?

I'm stumped on who it was then. :D

R35

Ha! You B'stard!

Quite telling that you were the first shottalker to latch onto a post about two guys having a session.

Anyway...Scotty...which course you play at? (Just in case Rock wants to visit...)

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Kilted Arab said:
Ha! You B'stard!

Quite telling that you were the first shottalker to latch onto a post about two guys having a session.

Anyway...Scotty...which course you play at? (Just in case Rock wants to visit...)

You mean the first to realize your true passion for men?:D

Hey, Val Kilmer even said that his new role wasn't the first he's played as a gay man. He openly admits that his role as Iceman in Top Gun was played as a gay man.

So you have hope yet, KA.;)

R35

Kilted Arab

Apr 30, 2005
Rockford35 said:
You mean the first to realize your true passion for men?:D

Hey, Val Kilmer even said that his new role wasn't the first he's played as a gay man. He openly admits that his role as Iceman in Top Gun was played as a gay man.

So you have hope yet, KA.;)

R35

My hope is that you turn from your joy in matters anal and learn the delights of the female!

Interesting. Not only do you leap on a post about gay blokes, you also seem to be a bit of an expert on gay trivia.

Remember, it's for crapping out of, nothing else.

I shall pray for you, Rock.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Prey on me? That sounds a little gay.

It was more to my surprise that you were Swedish. The gay thing didn't bother me at all!:D

R35

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
I'm off to delete my post "Me and Jesper!"

By the way what exactly is shocking here? A couple having sex in the clubhouse, gay sex or the fact that there are a lot of Swedes in Scotland in late October?

EDSGolf

Aug 24, 2005
"Not that there is anything wrong with that" (Seinfeld reference in case)

OP
Scotty01292

Scotty01292

Mmmmmmmm..... Cake.......
Oct 16, 2005
Kilted Arab said:
Ha! You B'stard!

Prestwick St Nicholas, in southwest Scotland

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Rockford35 said:

R35

Iceman is gay?

What about the scene in the bar (the You got that Lovin Feeling scene) where he's drinking and some hot 80's chick is with him?

🔥 Latest posts