• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FYI WBL

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
I was listening to the Milwaukee sports talk radio today, and they were talking about Twin Lakes Country Club somewhere down your way. Apparently they are offering a limited number of memberships good from now until the end of 2011 for about $350-$400 total for seven day memberships, and like $250 for weekday only.

They're calling it the golfer stimulus package or something like that. Sounds like a hell of a deal to me. The course looks okay on their website.

Don't know if that interests you at all, but I thought I would put it out there for you if you hadn't heard. Seems to me a retired fellow like yourself could end up with an average cost per round of about $2.00 after two seasons if he were so inclined.

Twin Lakes Country Club

Kevin

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I've played Twin Lakes a few times and it's not bad except it gives you a weird feeling when you are walking or riding down a fairway and the sod seems to be floating on a lake. The ground actually bobs up and down. I'm not kidding. I swear if you took a post hole digger to a fairway you'd send up a gusher and sink the fairway. It's also typical muni (low end) but the kicker (for me) is it's too far. It's west of Wilmot and that's too far for an every day drive from Racine.

Thanks for the heads up though!! :)

OP
Esox

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
Cool. Just thought I'd give you a heads up because that is some dirt cheap golf if the course was half way decent.

Kevin

🔥 Latest posts

Members online