• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

G10 Driver for sale

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I have a like new (9 out of 10?) condition 10.5º regular flex (Ping shaft) driver for sale for $100 (includes shipping in US) if anyone is interested. This is not my gamer and I have hardly played it. I'd take a picture but you know how bad my pics are. (I want to buy a new scope for my rifle).... :)

SOLD

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
I almost fell out of my chair when i saw this....then realized its not your gamer lol

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I almost fell out of my chair when i saw this....then realized its not your gamer lol

+1 here. I couldn't believe my eyes wen I saw the title...

I'd be very interested in the driver WBL. I've looked for a G10 for a loooong time, but unfortunately, I can't have anything over 42" shipped overseas :(. I tried to some time ago with a driver Sling sold me and I had to undo the purchase for such reason. If you still have it on MArch when I'm going to Orlando, FL, it would be my pleasure to get it of your hands....

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I had to look as well. ;)

Trying to think of anyone who might need a driver that I play with. It's a Ping, so I'm sure to beat them on the fairways found dept. :)

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Okay.

SALE price. $75 includes shipping in the US. Last call for this.

PM me if interested.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
You know I am a ho'n'stow so if you ever have second thoughts, chances are it will still be in the collection. :D (although, this first thing that is going to happen is that it will be shortened to 44" and re-weighted...)

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
$75 shipped for a G10? Nice buy, Tim! For that money you could afford to just demo it. That WBL is awful generous, or afraid of Ebay.;)

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
You'll be using it I'm betting.... :D

Either the G10 or the Rapture. :D

I need to reshaft the Rapture, though. Its probably me, but I feel as though I am losing accuracy with the current shaft and want to try a stiffer tipped shaft. I may pull the Grafalloy Comp NT 85 out of my HiBore XL and see if that combo can hunt fairways.

I like the stock Ping shaft in my G10 4 wood, so I am hoping for the same feel in the driver shaft. If not, I got a TEE Exotics NV or two lying around. :laugh:

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
I hit this club for a round or two and liked it. I play a stiff shaft, but had no problems playing this club. For some reason I didn't like the way my Rapture played and that had the stock stiff in it. Anyways... the G10 played at least close to stiff imo. Have fun with it. You'll be hitting it down there while we shovel up here.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
If you can't seem to hit it by around Feb when the Honey Moon with the club is over, I would be glad to take it from you....

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
If you can't seem to hit it by around Feb when the Honey Moon with the club is over, I would be glad to take it from you....

I can usually tell sooner than that. Some of my previous club "honeymoon" periods have lasted only a few hours......:laugh:

I am looking forward to giving this one a go, though. When I bought the Rapture, I really wanted the G10 but could not find a good price on one and went with a good deal I found on the Rapture. This one could see a few shafts before I am done with it.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.