• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

G10 Driver for sale

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
I can usually tell sooner than that. Some of my previous club "honeymoon" periods have lasted only a few hours......:laugh:

Some only take 1 or 2 swings. Don't recall which driver it was but at Lawsonia last year WBL had one I believe with the BB solutions shaft in it. I found it horrible & only made 2 attempts. Jerry didn't play it very much either & soon afterwards I believe that club was adios.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
Some only take 1 or 2 swings. Don't recall which driver it was but at Lawsonia last year WBL had one I believe with the BB solutions shaft in it. I found it horrible & only made 2 attempts. Jerry didn't play it very much either & soon afterwards I believe that club was adios.

I wasn't even there, but it was an R9.

Ualtim, does your Rapture balloon? I had a 9* with a stiff and still hit em way high with that club. And right.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
I wasn't even there, but it was an R9.

Ualtim, does your Rapture balloon? I had a 9* with a stiff and still hit em way high with that club. And right.

Nope it wasn't this year, last year at lawsonia. It was some component setup which was supposed to be the big hot deal.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
This one could see a few shafts before I am done with it.

Oh, don't worry, you can leave an Oxik Code 8 or a Diamana WB on it and give it away for the same price and I won't be complaining about the delay :D :D :D

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country

I am a high ball hitter to begin with and did not find the Rapture significantly higher than any of my other drivers. My issue was directionaly stability. It would go right, left, way right, way left, and occasionally fairly straight. Mostly the Indian and not the bow, but I can feel the head moving a bit more at the end of the shaft than I am used to and this may be conrtributing to me being inconsistant with it. A stiffer tip section may get me a bit more comfortable with it.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Oh, don't worry, you can leave an Oxik Code 8 or a Diamana WB on it and give it away for the same price and I won't be complaining about the delay :D :D :D

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting.......:laugh:

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Shipped this morning ualtim. Let me know if the USPS destroyed it. It's insured though.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Sorry xam, bout the only thing you'll get from Tim is a crappy aldila NV.

I also have two Cleveland branded Fuji Fit Ons (one Gold and one Red) that I have pulled from HiBores that I could put in. :D

Both still have the plastic on the grip, good as new. (as good as they are ever going to get :laugh:)

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I also have two Cleveland branded Fuji Fit Ons (one Gold and one Red) that I have pulled from HiBores that I could put in. :D

Both still have the plastic on the grip, good as new. (as good as they are ever going to get :laugh:)

Oh!!!!!! I'm DYING to try a Fit-On Gold since it works WONDERS on my Hibore XL!!!!

How much money are you going to give me to aceept the new Fujikura Gold? :D:D:D:D

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
I love the fit on red in my xls.

Then you're in the very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very small minority my friend.... :faintthud

Although one of them could make a G10 better, hell it couldn't make it any worse....

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
The Ping TFC129D shaft in the G10 is a GOOD shaft. Ask Lyle. I think he said that it was one of the better OEM shafts. Give it a go ualtim before switching. Cut it shorter. Whatever you were going to do.

And that driver Wi-Golfer was talking about with the BB Solutions stiff shaft was a Ping G2 10º and I still have it and it still is a good driver. Zaphod built that for me.

I did have a Maltby head with the BB Solution shaft that didn't work very well. That might be the one Wi-Golfer was refering to. That was not a good combo for me.

🔥 Latest posts