• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

G10 Driver for sale

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
The Ping TFC129D shaft in the G10 is a GOOD shaft. Ask Lyle. I think he said that it was one of the better OEM shafts. Give it a go ualtim before switching. Cut it shorter. Whatever you were going to do.

Nope, the TFC129 is staying in for a while, its the Rapture that will be getting the reshaft. I like the TFC129 in my G10 4-wood so I am hoping for the same bit of magic in the driver.

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
Let us know (especially us retired USPS employees) how the club arrived. WBL said he shipped it by UPS I think.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Let us know (especially us retired USPS employees) how the club arrived. WBL said he shipped it by UPS I think.

Arrived in perfect shape. I think it arrived via USPS, I was not here when it was delivered and did not really look at the box before I opened it.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Good deal on that driver. Atleast you know WBL took all the bad shots out of it for you!

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Well? You hit this thing yet Tim? :(

Not yet. Of course, I have not hit a ball since July, but that is another story all together.

I should be hitting the range in early December. :)

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Still not out to the range yet, got a ton of rain on my days off last week so maybe this week....

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Its abut time to pass it over I think :D

🔥 Latest posts