• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

G10 Driver for sale

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Getting bad luck on my days off, unfortunately. Rained on my days off for 3 weeks straight and now we got this Wisconsin cold snap this week. I will get it out to the range eventually.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Its destiny wanting you to trade the damn driver for $50, that's way you haven't been able to hit it. Listen to the divine interventions mate, don't be stubborn!!!!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Come on Tim. Hit the dang thing will ya!!
Geez wbl, you sound just like Tim's lady! :biglol:

Just checking my avatar.
You took the picture too soon. :mad: :1898_:

Its destiny wanting you to trade the damn driver for $50, that's way you haven't been able to hit it. Listen to the divine interventions mate, don't be stubborn!!!!
I'll give him $51 and shipping will be less! :mgw: :wink:

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I'll give him $51 and shipping will be less! :mgw: :wink:

Ok $51 and a Top Flight XL 3000 ball with just a few scuff marks (I dare you to raise that!!!!!). I pay the difference for the international shipping. :D

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Ok $51 and a Top Flight XL 3000 ball with just a few scuff marks (I dare you to raise that!!!!!). I pay the difference for the international shipping. :D

$51.02 (your Top Flight is really only worth .01) and I'll pay the shipping. :tongue:

🔥 Latest posts