• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GDFSP my grips didn't show up today

OP
VA Park Ranger

VA Park Ranger

Supporting Member
Feb 8, 2014
Green Bay Virginia
Country
United States United States
Got them today. Am going to put on while my daughter is at dance this evening. Supposed to be in the 70s later in the week. Considering taking friday off to play. Have a day of leave in the use it or loose it category that looks like it has friday written all over it.

OP
VA Park Ranger

VA Park Ranger

Supporting Member
Feb 8, 2014
Green Bay Virginia
Country
Got them on, looki g forward to hitting them, very nice step up from my stock Wilson Staffs a d Callaway grips that came on the clubs. BTW, the air compressor method may need some tweaking. I had a few spectacular explosions, and could never really get the tape to release. That shit was loud.

extremeVFT03

golfaholic
Supporting Member
Apr 22, 2007
Country
dang wish i could take off friday id be all about playing a round or two. im hoping one of the three is open saturday so i can go. ill text ya if i go to see if ya can join me.

OP
VA Park Ranger

VA Park Ranger

Supporting Member
Feb 8, 2014
Green Bay Virginia
Country
Do it. Early mornings and late afternoons seem tombe empty at longwood, early mornings at the airport. I dont have texting so youllmhave to call.

Staff online

Members online