• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Geek DCT 10.5 / Limey

Pullmeister

Dec 6, 2006
I have a DCT in good condition. $95 with Limey 540 shaft ( 233 cpm shaft tipped 1.25") or $65 for the head alone. Includes headcover. Shipping is extra

I live in Canada , I'm willing to ship to the states but its usually either pricy (UPS) or really slow (USPS). No trades.

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
I ship to the US all the time using USPS and have never had a problem. Price isnt bad and items always arrive within 2 weeks.

OP
P

Pullmeister

Dec 6, 2006
Yeah I can try posting a pic later today.

And yes USPS is a crapshoot, sometimes as quick as a week sometimes well over a month. Depends how long US customs takes.

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
Where in Canada are you? I'm in Saskatoon right now, but live in Winnipeg. Let me know as I'm really interested...I turned down a DCT a few days ago and am kicking myself. But this club suits my swing...

OP
P

Pullmeister

Dec 6, 2006
I am in the Red Deer area. I Imagine shipping to Sask would be fairly fast.

OP
P

Pullmeister

Dec 6, 2006
The 233 cpm in the 540 is the regular flex. Tipping 1 1/4 is susposed to equal about a 10 cpm increase ( assuming a standard weight head). So, it plays to about an S flex.

Members online

No members online now.