• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Geek DCT with VS Proto shaft

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Club can be worked if you want to. Neighbor was doing it when he tried it.

:)

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Went to the range tonight. The 13 year old boy who's parents own it was there. He really has a pretty swing. I had him try the Geek. Holy man! He was crushing it straight down the middle and carrying 280 with the limited distance range balls. He went and got some "real" balls and started hitting them into the trees at 300 yards... carry. This club is something else. He said it's 20 yards longer then the G5 I sold him last summerl. :)

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Geek is getting ready to release their "DCT" fairway wood head. I suppose that's going to be my next ho but I'm hitting my old Adams with the YS-7+ fw shaft in it really good now. That's been my best club the last few rounds. :D

My nomination for "quote of the month".:laugh:

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I think I learned that from the company I work for.. :D Not getting a Geek 3-wood. I'm hitting my 3-wood better then any other club in the bag. I LOVE that YS-7+fw shaft in it. :D

kiwi

Kiwi Club Ho
Aug 20, 2005
I know this isn't going to help WBL but I'm loving my Geek 3 wood/Purple Ice combo

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Countdown to the Geek DCT / Proto 11.5 degree arriving in Ireland is now 7 days. Who is that dude Pavloff anyway?

I ordered the heavier shaft on WBL's advice so will be interesting to see how it works out.

I am hammering that Limey thing though. It's no miracle club, as a bad swing will get a bad result, but when I hit it it goes. That shaft has a lovely feel off it when you connect with one. High towering drives that still penetrate. I have hit it further in my life but this thing feels so nice.

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
Isn't that a great feeling shaft when you hit it on the "nuts"? I just love it. In the 3 wood, I hit it farther than any 3 wood I've ever had. :)

Andy299

Jul 16, 2007
Qustion to warbirdlover:

Sorry, but I do not quite follow: you have a 905 in the bag even though the Rapture is the straightest you ever hit and that your new number one is the Geek.

Maybe that I am new and not quite with the flow here, but don't get it. I am in search of a new driver so please explain.

Regards Andy

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Qustion to warbirdlover:

Sorry, but I do not quite follow: you have a 905 in the bag even though the Rapture is the straightest you ever hit and that your new number one is the Geek.

Maybe that I am new and not quite with the flow here, but don't get it. I am in search of a new driver so please explain.

Regards Andy

Just type "WBL" and "driver" in the search engine, and all will be revealed...:laugh:

Andy299

Jul 16, 2007
Thanks Guys, I had a feeling I shouldn't ask!!!

Oooops!!! Sorry!!!

Well, I suppose learning to walk starts by falling over.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Just to confuse you a little more, Andy, wbl has already sold the Geek...and is probably fixing to add a new driver to the bag!

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online